Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kr430n5666

Hello >:)

Hey 12oz

This is Kr430n5_666.  I thought about this site the other day and figured I'd stop by and say hi.

Kind of incredible the site still exists.  The design looks nice.  

Not sure who is around still, but maybe some people recall who I was.  I remember having some really insane times here many years ago (been like 15 years or something like that).   

Anyway, just wanted to say thanks for the memories.  If anyone has any questions or wants to reflect on old times, go for it.  If not, thats cool.

Here is a picture of a guy with some mud:

drillingwaterdischargefromWYwell-custom-

@misteravencan help with getting access to your og screen name if you'd like to do so--which would help with the "proof"

Welcome back. 

I think a driving question from back in the day was a/s/l? I remember a couple conversations about what everyone assumed your gender was. I think most of us settled on anorexic goth boy, was that accurate?

7 hours ago, Fist 666 said:

@misteravencan help with getting access to your og screen name if you'd like to do so--which would help with the "proof"

Welcome back. 

I think a driving question from back in the day was a/s/l? I remember a couple conversations about what everyone assumed your gender was. I think most of us settled on anorexic goth boy, was that accurate?

Cool...I think I'll leave that other name where it is.  Its like a gravestone.  I don't think I have access to the original email address anyway.  

Seems like a few other people have come back recently as well.  That's interesting.

I'm going to keep the a/s/l where its at haha.  I recall it was either an anorexic goth boy or a huge goth girl.  Weird how that worked out.

I can say a lot has changed over the years, as it should. 

19 hours ago, kr430n5666 said:

Cool...I think I'll leave that other name where it is.  Its like a gravestone.  I don't think I have access to the original email address anyway.  

Seems like a few other people have come back recently as well.  That's interesting.

Not a problem to recover any old 12oz member account, every single one back to 1999 was preserved. I can update the email address if you no longer have access. If you’d like assistance, or anyone else reading this needs help with an old account, just message me on here, DM @12ozprophet on instagram or simply email info@12ozprophet.com

in any case, welcome back!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now