growing shrooms

mapo wc

i turn 19 in 3 days so im not too young and im experienced with drugs.

yeah ive been reading trip reports on salvia. shit sounds crazy.

it seems like some shit you do by yourself in your room listening to pink floyd or jimi hendrix. according to what ive been reading its not really a hallucinogen, its a disasociative. its not like acid or shrooms where youll be in your room and the walls will melt. its more like youll just be somewhere completely different. ive read some reports where people just slip in and out of different realities. one guy said he was all of a sudden in his grandparents house, then he blacked out, then was in his friends room, then blacked out and was somewhere else, etc.

it sounds pretty fucked up but im down to try anything, fuck it, i say get all the experiences you can out of life.

the good things are that you cant OD, you can pass out but you wont die..and passing out is on a very high dose. and it takes very little to get strong effects. like 2 bowls and youll be tripping balls. oh and the other good thing is that it usually only lasts about half an hour. its not addictive, and you dont get a tolerance from it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yes, yes, you hit it right on the head there mapo, but watch out for music, iv found it to be extremly scary to listen to after smoking salvia, hearing wierd voices talking to you and shit, and it seems much more real than anything iv encountered. i was wearing headphones, and i forgot that was where the music was coming from, i wanted to get away from the terrible sounds, so i got up and tryed to leave my room, still wearing the headphones that were still pluged into my computer. only when i reached the end of the cord did i relize that i was still wearing headphones and i could take them off.

Im from FL and theres no way you cant find acid and shrooms cmon man why are you gonna grow them when every city in florida has more than enough fields right outside it. My boys used to go out certain nights and kill fields coming home with trashbags of shrooms

Originally posted by GrImeY

Im from FL and theres no way you cant find acid and shrooms cmon man why are you gonna grow them when every city in florida has more than enough fields right outside it. My boys used to go out certain nights and kill fields coming home with trashbags of shrooms

what part of florida do you live in?

in fact, just hit me up on aim...meok731 or email me.

• 8 months later...

Archived