Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
glorydays

Hurricane heading to the east coast

Ripped this off a pro surfers instagram Last Waves before this baby makes landfall.

Holy Shit that looks good. 

Untitled.png

• Props 1

east coast has had some crazy surf this year. Meanwhile its been FLAT all summer in texas. FUUUUUUUUUU

Just now, One Man Banned said:

giphy.gif

8 or 9 years ago somebody posted an obscure cheesy rap video that I made a GIF of. It was a poorly lit clip of some 90's rappers dancing in shin deep water (similar to the GIF above) wearing full hip hop attire under a dark freeway or in a warehouse that a white girl snuck in and out of. Anybody remember the song/video? I sure don't...My post history from that time has disappeared and so has the hosting site.

I'm in western NC and haven't seen anything yet, expect for my driveway to get fucked with rain and will probably lose a few trees. There is general panic--gas stations are low/out and groceries are empty of water and bread and other staples. 

We shall see. 

One thing I learned when I lived on the gulf coast years back was that the rest of the country was way more worried about gulf coast hurricanes than anybody who lived there. 

9 hours ago, GnomeToys said:

One thing I learned when I lived on the gulf coast years back was that the rest of the country was way more worried about gulf coast hurricanes than anybody who lived there. 

You still hear about hurricane sandy damn near everyday haha

Sandy was awesome, so much overtime, my own personal economic stimulus package (along with half the east coast).

I'M IN SOUTHEASTERN VA. ABOUT AN HOUR AND HALF FROM HATTERAS. KIDS DIDN'T HAVE SCHOOL FOR 4 DAYS. WE WERE IN A MANDATORY EVACUATION ZONE. AND WE DIDN'T GET SHIT. TOTALLY MISSED US 

Why are you yelling?

I got about 6 inches of rain on Sunday. That was it. We've had bigger storms with zero warning whatsoever.

Weatherman who cried wolf ...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this