Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
earmuffs

Podcasts

I work three hours from home so I spend a lot of time driving.  I never paid much attention to podcast until about 8 months ago.  

What yall got?  

These are are my regulars 

D5FA5A8B-D029-40F8-9956-E2F22D6192FF.jpeg

• Like 1

Mine all tend to be graff/art related.

IMG_4696.thumb.PNG.f22e00d391bc52a03e985f52d901324c.PNG

F24 is mad I don't listen to all them but more the graff focused episodes

My life in letters would be good if the cunt got around to releasing more episodes.

Bench talk ditto  but the guy is on holidays so that's fair enough.

Killa Kela has some good stuff but bleeps out swearing etc with really annoying sound effects.

I've got to widen my circle

• Like 1

Hardcore History

Books Closed

Statsbomb

History on Fire

Freakonomics Radio

Holly Randall Unfiltered

Started listening to this but fucking hell the guy are really Aussie ( so brisbane)

IMG_9C656FBEF942-1.jpeg

Slow Burn - 2 seasons the first one goes in depth on the Watergate scandal and the second goes in depth on the butthole cigar scandal and Clinton being a rapist.

Risk/The Moth/This is Actually Happening - People tell stories about their lives. Risk can get really freaky, TIAH can get pretty depressing, I actually go to a lot of The Moth "story slams" that are put on near me. It's my favorite of the 3.

Last Podcast on the Left - In depth fact based analysis of serial killers and other pieces of shit throughout history with stupid jokes thrown in. Recently did a several episode exploration of the stupidity of the Donner party. 

Dis/sect  - long form music journalism. Super interesting. So far he has done To Pimp a Butterfly, MBDTF, and Channel ORANGE.

And that graffiti interviews podcast Coupe did had its moments as well. I forget what it's called. Thursday Legends or some shit.

Edited by iloveboxcars
  • Like 1
  • Props 1

You Made It Weird, Pete Holmes comedian. lots of comedy legends but entertainers too - Soundcloud

MMpodcast, Bill Burr goes shouty Mondays & Thursdays

Seincast, Two fans go thru each episode of Seinfeld & break it all down.

On 11/7/2018 at 12:34 AM, iloveboxcars said:

Slow Burn - 2 seasons the first one goes in depth on the Watergate scandal and the second goes in depth on the butthole cigar scandal and Clinton being a rapist.

Risk/The Moth/This is Actually Happening - People tell stories about their lives. Risk can get really freaky, TIAH can get pretty depressing, I actually go to a lot of The Moth "story slams" that are put on near me. It's my favorite of the 3.

Gonna give this a listen 

On 11/8/2018 at 11:44 AM, earmuffs said:

Gonna give this a listen 

Heads up on Risk though. The host is quite possibly the most annoying person I’ve ever come across. He talks for about 5-10 minutes at the beginning of each episode. I highly recommend skipping it. There is no important information there, he just blathers on with the worst voice known to humanity.

• LOL! 2

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this