Best releases of 2018

misteraven

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^  Affordable is debatable. Unless you have a bot GL on those Bogos..

I really liked this piece

We had talked about the Reacts a bit in the Sneakers thread. Im not into them, too modern and looks like tech wear to me but the work that went into them is really cool.

Untitled.jpg

Supreme-Mike-Kelley-Supreme-More-Love-Hours-Than-Can-Ever-Be-Repaid-Hooded-Sweatshirt-Multicolor.jpg

Edited by Kults
  • Props 1

@Brinkthey haven't dropped yet . they're releasing one colorway this Thursday on SNKRS (supposedly 2 colorways this week and 2 later in the month)

* my info could be off but at least one pair is 100% dropping this week (already on the app) . these green mist ones are my favorite of the four :

undercovergreenmist.jpg.89db24884cfa92b78f09c9a6e8ded6f8.jpg

Most of these pending drops are the exact same colorways worn by runway models for takahashi's undercover fashion show in Paris a couple months back .

the only pair *so far* that nike hasn't teased from that show are these . hoping like hell they still plan on putting em out . . .

blackundercover.thumb.jpg.8c3bd110d593f81ef705b604694860ee.jpg

react element 87's are the dopest new nike silhouette of 2018 !

ended up getting 4 pairs last month - two pairs of bones and two pairs of anthracite's . one of each for me and one of each for resell .

resell for the bone's are @ ~$500 and anthracite's are at ~$400 and steadily rising according to my StockX/GOAT/eBay research .

been wearing the shit out of both colorways . on foot : not as soft as adidas boost but still uber comfy and definitely more responsive and light which i prefer .

*they are dust magnets but i figured out a way of cleaning the TPE yarn textile upper properly .

i'll try to cop the green mist's and the black undercover's when they drop for personals if i get lucky enough .

edit:

~these guys should all have this thursday's drop and any limited drop in general

* some might not ship to the states and others might be in store or online raffle based (depending on hype/quantity of specific shoe) but they are all legit

nikeretailers.thumb.jpg.11d4d51e9277f9b3b210db320e728ae4.jpg

Edited by luhem

1 hour ago, 6Pennies said:

I'd wear 'em but have long given up trying to stand in line, kiss my connect's ass, or pay resell.  No more patience and I'm old, but I do like the dopamine dump when I see pix of them.  I pretty much just wear Vans 80% of my days.....

I feel you on this. I won't line up. Too old for that and there's nothing I want THAT bad clothing wise. I do pay resale once in awhile though if it's a piece I really love.

6 minutes ago, Kults said:

I feel you on this. I won't line up. Too old for that and there's nothing I want THAT bad clothing wise. I do pay resale once in awhile though if it's a piece I really love.

ironically when I have paif too dam high, I don't wear 'em because I don't want to dirty my investment. what's the point at that point? Ha!

1 minute ago, glorydays said:

Bro, i can't camp no more....have you camped at supreme LA, fuck that noise all day, son

I honestly kind of wish I could have in my younger days. I live up north, no Supreme here. Gotta just bend over and take the customs fees every time or worse take an L on a hot online drop.

16 minutes ago, 6Pennies said:

ironically when I have paif too dam high, I don't wear 'em because I don't want to dirty my investment. what's the point at that point? Ha!

I made my peace with that. I was like that for a long time until the stuff I wasn't wearing cause I was 'saving' it ended up going out of style before it wore out.  Nowadays I wear the hell out of everything. Besides, it looks kind of corny when everything you're wearing looks BRAND new, slightly worn in stuff has more character to it. Not beat to shit I agree thats not a good look but a little wear n tear is all good.

On 9/12/2018 at 10:36 PM, misteraven said:

Surprised to see the Alife shop still going and with new product. I'm cool with Jest, but feel like its been ages since I heard anything from Alife.

The 2014/2015 Alife x Puma collab were dope, gutted my 2014 R698 are beat, one of my fav kicks 

• Props 1