Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 7/1/2019 at 8:07 AM, Mercer said:

C5FE8E96-A78E-4FB8-A3B4-9E2D650C0B00.jpeg.e5956693a6ba127d246f850663484775.jpeg

Not that I don’t think she’s accidentally right about this, but the hater in me Imagines what it was like as a kid being locked up. I imaging seeing some luxuriously adorned politician gets out of an air conditioned SUV, and proceeds to do a fully staged photo shoot in front of dozens of photographers.

Nice taxpayer funded Movado tho. Years ago I had a fake one of the men’s version, little diamond @ 12:00 fell off the face behind the glass after the 2nd time wearing it. Best $10.00 I’ve ever spent.

Critiquing a $600 watch seems nothing short of desperate when over half the house are millionaires, many (most?) of them becoming so after entering office. I'm a carhartt/workboots/band shirt guy and even I own a couple ~$200 watches: I can't see the meme and text as anything other than manufactured outrage.  (I don't like aoc for the record). 

The photo op critique I'll grant as sound, though I do believe it's possible to be moved to tears at the site  of atrocity. 

Back to memery....

1 hour ago, Fist 666 said:

The photo op critique I'll grant as sound, though I do believe it's possible to be moved to tears at the site  of atrocity. 

Apparently also possible at the sight of an empty lot...

2AED5BCF-D5DC-4E43-A21D-2128BB1F80E6.jpeg

5 hours ago, Fist 666 said:

Critiquing a $600 watch seems nothing short of desperate when over half the house are millionaires, many (most?) of them becoming so after entering office. I'm a carhartt/workboots/band shirt guy and even I own a couple ~$200 watches: I can't see the meme and text as anything other than manufactured outrage.  (I don't like aoc for the record). 

Back to memery....

C'mon man it's funny, fighting inequity and flexing Movado. Of course nobody is really offended, we think she should be free to earn/buy as much as she wants (so should anyone else), they're just pointing out the irony.

• Props 1

59 minutes ago, Mercer said:

C'mon man it's funny, fighting inequity and flexing Movado. Of course nobody is really offended, we think she should be free to earn/buy as much as she wants (so should anyone else), they're just pointing out the irony.

Was a much worse offense than the watch. Recall reading she showed up to a photoshoot in a $4k outfit when running for congress.

1 hour ago, Mercer said:

But short of potato sacks and sun dials she, or any woman probably, would be called out for the supposed irony. I know I'm getting heavy on the meme over analysis, I just had a few free minutes today to kill time.

• Props 1