Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
2 minutes ago, misteraven said:

Anyone else notice how many typos are in this? Is MSM really that shitty or is this just another sophisticated Russian bot dropping memes to keep shit spicy  between the crowds still in the trenches arguing over dumb shit like this?

really that shitty. it’s more of an alt media site than main though. not everything shit is russian bots, plenty of local dummies 

fact remains she’s all in on for me and not for thee 

Her eyes remind me of a prey animal, out to the sides more to see predators coming from almost any direction. Def not saying she's related to the Norht American mule deer, but I bet she's never been surprised by a mountain lion while hiking is all I'm saying. 

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 4

4 minutes ago, Dark_Knight said:

Also feel like that was purposeful so they can be like “see the competition is fair!”

Even if it wasn't, you just know they'll be using this as an example of why its plenty fair for years to come. His testosterone levels are still way above his competitors', he just sucks

• Truth 3
  • LOL! 1

1 hour ago, Dark_Knight said:

https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2021/08/03/james-guy-laurel-hubbard/

This dude is legit. Calling out bullshit and making sure everyone sees it

0CFA90A8-8ECA-438A-AAC0-CAA84A385307.jpeg

As long as this shit doesn't ruin the few women's sports I actually care about I'm not mad. I think the collective cognitive dissonance on one side, and the butthurt on the other is hilarious. I'd probably feel different if I had a daughter, but I don't. so fucking  LOL!!!! How the fuck did they/them not win? Nigga cut her balls on a free maxi pad in the women's locker room, finally menstruated, and couldn't focus on stage.

• LOL! 2