Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
27 minutes ago, Dark_Knight said:

Can’t believe they still are having him as president lol

its insane! Under normal circumstances they’d have removed him by now but that would be justifying Trumps attacks on Biden so they’re just gonna ride it out I guess 

strange days

e: tbh it’s kinda nice for our leader not to be the butt of every joke anymore biden keeps hitting us with the hold my beer 

• LOL! 1

12 minutes ago, Kults said:

ffs

I take it back. Still the biggest idiot. Worry about your own electorate. Globohomo agenda. Christ I can’t stand him 

He's the best.  BBC asked him why he thinks this G7 circle jerk is any different than any other G7 circle jerk previous.  Refusing to repeat in French is icing on the cake.  

• Truth 1

14 minutes ago, metronome said:

He's the best.  BBC asked him why he thinks this G7 circle jerk is any different than any other G7 circle jerk previous.  Refusing to repeat in French is icing on the cake.  

he talks out of both sides of his mouth. he told québec they were a nation this week loll 

• LOL! 1