Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mercer

The Political Memes Thread (memes too spicy for Channel Zero)

That's the thing though, Bernies too good, and doesn't pander for votes. Trump does, and that's why Bernie is going to lose. I think his supporters would feel stabbed in the balls if he went with an Establishment running mate. She's too off message, and Vice presidents need to say what their told to say anyway. It would be way smarter to go with an AOC VP, Gabbard would have a problem with everything he Bernie said, compared to AOC. It would be worse than McCain/Palen which was a major oof on his part lol.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

See i dont know if i agree with that. Put the far left against the ropes. They’re not voting Trump, ever. So they’ll swallow their pride and do what Bernie tells them to do. 

edit: They both need those people that voted Trump because fuck Hillary. People that weren’t sold on Trump, but definitely weren’t fucking with Hillary. The right had/has their fuck the system with Trump, the left has their fuck the system with Bernie. 

Edited by abrasivesaint

Y'all are assuming the DNC will even let him get the nomination, I suspect things are going to implode this time and there's a day of reckoning for the party on the horizon. 

Entirely possible @Kults

Also, AOC cannot be VP as she is not 35, just reminded of that. I knew the President had to be but forgot the VP had to be. Joe Rogan apparently talked about this today on his podcast. 

PPS: this should all probably get moved to the Election thread, haha. 

Edited by abrasivesaint
  • Truth 1