Mercer

8 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

IDK, he has been elected twice, but he's hardly a beloved mayor or anything.  He doesn't appear to have much notice beyond NYC in spite of being the mayor, as well as compared to past mayors who, IMO, would stand a better chance.  Also when he came into office I feel like New Yorkers thought he was going to be the shit.  He did have some good initiatives, but he's also made himself look stupid more than a few times.  Think there was some shady shit with his wife too if I recall correctly.  With 20+ people trying to run I feel like he can be slept on like a pillow.  Or more accurately a mypillow because that shit's annoying.

There's no such thing as a beloved mayor, they're usually scapegoats for larger issues and hated by most of their citizens. Low approval ratings are part of the job in a big city, and they just need to be "least hated" and slightly more charismatic than their opponents. At this, Deblasio is a master, all that fake, disingenuous shit Low IQ types are heavily swayed by. He had me pissed about missing out on my "rights" to free pre-K, even though I don't have any children. 

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
19 hours ago, Mercer said:

image.png.26c8c4438b67a936497a8777f32d817f.png

This shit gets more disturbing the more I think of it. Like the baby's head breached, but the shoulders weren't out yet and she grabbed the baby's head and pulled so hard she ripped the baby's head clean off, leaving the body to bleed out inside the mother. That's not an unfortunate mistake that can just be corrected, and moved past. I'd probably be in jail for a long time if she did this to my wife/kid I can't imagine what that family went through. There's 100% something fundamentally wrong with someone using enough force to decapitate a newborn that no amount of  medical training can correct.

4 hours ago, misteraven said:

Probably still some tweaker or emasculated male out there that'll be bummed by this.

Some? Id wager many.

The white knighting types that think listening to a girl complain about her bf is gonna get them somewhere. How many are really holding out though? I call BS

5 hours ago, Mercer said:

Sounds fucked, but it's their best strategy. Feminist's (and the zie's fucking them) are now finally abstaining from premarital sex.

This has been the pro-life camp's worst fear for years.

4D Chess

image.png.b113e68a59d50c6033be139040cee58e.png

It’s true ?