Gallery Show

IOU_ONE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
3 hours ago, IOU_ONE said:

So I got an oppruntumity to a group show,  multi media.. But it's gotta be ready by Oct 4th.. I'm thinking I know enough people who can contribute but itll probably lack s specific theme which can aslo be used to our benifit.. Any ideas, suggestions.. 

This the dream for alot of artists. Dont let someone else have all your fun for you. 

Cool.

I've done some shows and it always helps to have some kind of theme....even if that theme is about the physical size (eg. all works are A4) or certain style (eg. all works are BLACK in colour) or seasonal (eg. Winter). It gives artists a little bit to go on to try and interpret the theme.

There was a recent show I had work in where the theme was Winter. I used a lot of grey colour and so did a bunch of other people. But grey-blue was also popular. Made the show really cohesive.

Personally, I feel the tight timeframe is a bonus as it's a strict deadline and gets people motivated knowing their work will be on display really soon.

Good luck!