Hello All--------------

Boris The Butcher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

as many of you know, there is a disabled dude that lives in my apt building. he doesn't have to work and he apparently is paying some girl to live there and blow him for rent or something. he used to have a wheelchair wife but she got arrested for trying to shoplift some kind of dog appliance and her wheelchair battery went out in the door at walmart

so she just had to wait for them to get to her. a friend of mine works there and said that they were real smug about it, like they would take a few steps then stop and talk about some stupid shit, then take a few more and stop, etc. 

But anyway, dude just sits at home or outside being useless and he is my enemy. a few days ago, i heard his whore outside on the phone talking about how this fat fuck cannot achieve an erection and she has to give him flaccid head no homo. i made a mental note of that for the day i would need it. that day was today. i was going to work and dude was out there and he goes 'enjoy working' and started laughing like i was some kind of goddamn loser. brehs, without missing one beat i go 'enjoy not being able to achieve an erection.' i kid you not, dude's face turned complete red, like a cherry or some shit. i was in such a savage state of mind, that i waited for his comeback cause i was gonna go in on his ass. none came, he just sat there being fat and making this weird gasping noise like he couldn't' breathe and shit. so anyway, another victory for myself as well. DISCUSS 

Edited by Boris The Butcher
  • Like 2
  • Props 3
  • LOL! 3

this dude came up to as i was watching one of the games and he was like do you remember me--i told him yea---he put his hand out and we did the whole handslap come in for the half hug thing however this dude got into close quarters---i literally looked at him and said you know what you're finished---stole on him right in the right pectoral and he passed the fuck out screaming like a bitch---like he was unconsciously screaming while knockedout---two of the dudes that work there ran up and i jumped up in the air and gave them that bruce lee double split kick thing you see in movies and i had never done that before--after that it was on brehs n brehetitas---i kid you not when i say i had to battle my way to the exit---was giving them hands out with military precision---the thing is i didn't respect their power so i just took whatever they had to land my own shit---dudes was falling left n right---somebody had their pit there and let it loose and it jumped at me---so i gave it one crescent chop in midair and snapped its shit all the way up--

was at my school sitting outside and playing a game on my kindle. this white couple came by with some kind of bigass brown dog. don't even know what the fuck kind of dog it was but this muthafucka like walked up on me trying to lick me in the goddamn face and shit like i was some kind of goddamn homosexual. they kept walking like didn't nothing happen. took my headphones out and yelled at them to 'keep their beast in-line.' white bitch said 'excuse me?' i told her not everyone wants some filthy beast licking them in they mouth. she scoffed and went in the building with this dirty freaking animal. 

brehs, tell me why not ten minutes later, they came back out and the dog thought this was round two. well it was round two cause his ass fukked up by knocking that kindle out my hands. on pure instinct, i put my hand at two  o'clock and from a seated position, charlie murphied the shyt out that dog. he actually went back on his hind legs and screamed like a bitch. white woman screamed also and said 'david, do something!' i rose and looked at her man. must have been a powerful stare bc dude just fainted and fell back onto the grass. just walked off and left they asses there brehs and now i'm typing this bout to hit up dominos for the third time this week. life is good and it seems that i am still that dude. discuss if you will.

• LOL! 2