12ozProphet Referral = Free Books, stickers, etc...

misteraven

Alright, so in our continuing effort to keep building up the forum, I've implemented a new referral system. This feature, and the prizes that go along with it are now officially in effect and will remain so for the foreseeable future. If it gets too crazy or somehow motherfuckers figure out a way to abuse it, I'll cancel it.

Help 12ozProphet grow and get some free stuff for your troubles. Read on...

Here's how it works... There's a new section called "Referrals" accessible at this link: https://forum.12ozprophet.com/index.php?app=core&module=system&controller=content&do=rsystem (On desktop its in the "Settings" dropdown that you access when clicking your username in the top right of the browser window. I still need to make some tweaks to add it to the menu on the mobile version). This will take you to a pretty simple contact form where you can enter a friends email, a personal invite message and can also track the status of your invites. You can invite up to 3 people at one time, with a daily limit of 12 invites total each day. You can view the status on that same page and in the status listing, resend your invite. Invites expire after 5 days.

Likewise, towards the bottom right is a settings button that brings up a custom referrer link just for you that works pretty much the same way, except you can text it to someone, embed it in a comment somewhere like Facebook, add it to your Instagram profile, etc...

Now the good part... The system will track the status of your invites. If the person accepts, which requires that they register an account and post at least one time (Important, they must register and post at least once to be counted), then that counts towards your referral. Referrals win you free stuff from 12ozProphet!

Referral Rewards

3 Accepted / Confirmed Referrals = Free sticker pack and a free patch (your choice of patch from whats available on our shop)

5 Accepted / Confirmed Referrals = Free sticker pack and a free copy of our latest book The Official Bootleg Series v2.5

10 Accepted / Confirmed Referrals = Free sticker pack and a free 12ozProphet Shirt (If we don't have your size or it's sold out, you can chose one from the next release)

After that, I'll float you $50 in credit for the 12ozProphet shop for every 10 Accepted / Confirmed Referrals until I either end up hiring you or go out of business.

Note: Once you have your  Accepted / Confirmed Referrals, send me a message that includes what item you want from the options you qualify for, your name, email and mailing address.

So as far as I see it, this is a huge win / win for everyone... The more people we get on here, the more fun shit becomes on the forum for everyone. And as a personal show of gratitude, I'm willing to float you guys free stuff that hopefully gets everyone motivated. International shipping is going to suck and who knows how hard it'll be to actually get someone to join in, but until it really starts to hurt my pockets or I catch evidence that the system is being abused, we'll give this a go.

----------

Where to find the Referral page if you are on desktop.

1309121991_ScreenShot2018-08-09at7_37_00PM.thumb.png.2314d64fb63dd3624cfa8da00312feb3.png

Referral page. To access, hit this link: https://forum.12ozprophet.com/index.php?app=core&module=system&controller=content&do=rsystem

Screen-Shot-2018-08-09-at-7_05_05-PM.thumb.png.5035d5cc1d44910e4c3bd8d3d7573973.png

Personal Referral Code under "Settings" on the Referral page.

Screen-Shot-2018-08-09-at-7_04.24-PM.thumb.png.148364d9fa645603d48463ae6992aee2.png

• Props 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 8/10/2018 at 5:21 PM, misteraven said:

Surprised it took this long to see a comment in here.

Are the rest of you guys just not feeling it or is everyone just busy in other threads?

I hadn't noticed it. To be honest I don't speak to or hang out with many in my old circle that would have been a natural fit. Writers in general are pretty ego driven and the few I did hang out with just became insufferable. Neat idea though, I'm sure it will bring some cool people in.

E: Just saw your last comment, def dont have to be writers but its an easier sell. Channel 0 is awesome. If I can think of anyone that still uses boards Ill send an invite their way as CH.O can be fun for all kinds of people.

Edited by Kults
F
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...