Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
scer2.fme

long island website for u guys

inus12....who are you? where are u from? who are u to say li gets no respect? yeah, li does get bitched cause its not crazy bombed and not a city but....who cares, li is great. yeah. oh shit, i think i started beef over the internet. fuck, nevermind.

I think he was talking about me editing out the web addy... it didn't work and I couldn't tell if there was a commercial aspect to it so I edited it out, as is our policy.

The main problem I, personally, have with you kids is that all you do is drop names and blow spots. Basically, I feel like, if it's not you, then don't go telling everyone, ludng the cops who do INDEED read these threads, who painted, where and when. That shit ain't cool... really, you guys just need to trade AIM namesand talk about it there instead of immortalizing locations and names for all time here on a message board...

As far as the site goes, get it working and send Webmaster or one of the mods a link before you post it. We'll review it and decide if it meets our standards and then let you know. Otherwise, expect your post to be edited or deleted.

yo, good lookin out for that smart. i agree about the interpersonal communication between heads on here. they need to realize that if they want people to see it, dont blab about it online, put it where we'll see it. and how spot blowin only kills the scene in their area (which there hardly is anymore, sad to say). peace

slam abk hte ymi sih cgk

Originally posted by Smart

As far as the site goes, get it working and send Webmaster or one of the mods a link before you post it. We'll review it and decide if it meets our standards and then let you know. Otherwise, expect your post to be edited or deleted.

a link to your website... the one you posted before didn't work, so it was impossible to tell wether you're advertising anything or not...

what web site is this? i dont have a site?the only thing that gets linked, are graff piks from fotango . com. you need to get a browse for jpeg/gif files so peeps can post piks without linking and shit.i posted my own shit that i did and asked if anyone knew this cat. and i got nothing but bacon replys.dont matter,i aint sweatin it.;)

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this