long island website for u guys

scer2.fme

• 2 months later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I think he was talking about me editing out the web addy... it didn't work and I couldn't tell if there was a commercial aspect to it so I edited it out, as is our policy.

The main problem I, personally, have with you kids is that all you do is drop names and blow spots. Basically, I feel like, if it's not you, then don't go telling everyone, ludng the cops who do INDEED read these threads, who painted, where and when. That shit ain't cool... really, you guys just need to trade AIM namesand talk about it there instead of immortalizing locations and names for all time here on a message board...

As far as the site goes, get it working and send Webmaster or one of the mods a link before you post it. We'll review it and decide if it meets our standards and then let you know. Otherwise, expect your post to be edited or deleted.

yo, good lookin out for that smart. i agree about the interpersonal communication between heads on here. they need to realize that if they want people to see it, dont blab about it online, put it where we'll see it. and how spot blowin only kills the scene in their area (which there hardly is anymore, sad to say). peace

slam abk hte ymi sih cgk

Originally posted by Smart

As far as the site goes, get it working and send Webmaster or one of the mods a link before you post it. We'll review it and decide if it meets our standards and then let you know. Otherwise, expect your post to be edited or deleted.

what web site is this? i dont have a site?the only thing that gets linked, are graff piks from fotango . com. you need to get a browse for jpeg/gif files so peeps can post piks without linking and shit.i posted my own shit that i did and asked if anyone knew this cat. and i got nothing but bacon replys.dont matter,i aint sweatin it.;)

Archived