Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How can I keep up with dank memes?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate when people demand a source, like google doesn't work for them or some shit. So now you need to help them research and debunk what you just said, because they're too fucking lazy to do it themselves. If you can't formulate your own arguments and back them up please shut the fuck up.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

Or you know not every bit of info has to come from a third party. Tards online don't seem to understand a two party info sharing system. 

I should say the toxic Reddit mentality that has infected so many people and sites. 

• Truth 2
5 minutes ago, Dark_Knight said:

Wood prices really are bonkers right now

strange to hear this. 

I heard about this the other day -  my neighbour is a sparky and he mentioned they were locking up their spare wood on site over night in secure parts of the site or making the carpenters take it home and store it in their garages. 

Not being a DIY-er or working in the trade i had no idea.

• Like 2
  • Truth 1
58 minutes ago, Schnitzel said:

strange to hear this. 

I heard about this the other day -  my neighbour is a sparky and he mentioned they were locking up their spare wood on site over night in secure parts of the site or making the carpenters take it home and store it in their garages. 

Not being a DIY-er or working in the trade i had no idea.

If you guys are lagging behind the price spikes you better tell him to stock up on wire while its cheap. Wire here is up almost 100% and is being rationed. I bought several rolls at $72 when I started this remodel. While I was at the store today it was up to $122 for the same shit.

• Like 2
54 minutes ago, where said:

isn’t high materials cost good for people in trades cause it means demand for building and renovation?

Not necessarily. A lot of companies have contracts to build based on old material pricing. The builder has the right to have his houses framed at the contracted price. If you are running your business at an 8% gross profit margin (which is gangbuster) and the price of your material doubles, you are out of business at the worst or working for wages at best. Either way, it's not sustainable. Im watching companies fold up left and right. The new housing market is also having a hard time justifying passing these prices across the board to consumers for no tangible added value. Everything going on with the disruption in supply chains and an already hot real estate market is gearing up to be another bubble crash just like 2008.

Edited by mr.yuck
  • Like 1
  • Props 1