Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How can I keep up with dank memes?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 hours ago, Kults said:

230F53F8-5739-4BC4-98B4-14617FC30FEF.jpeg

I've never got this.

I'm old enough to remember (fuck I hate people who say that...) when calling some one a pussy was short for pussy cat. It was a very common call at rugby league grounds) where I spent the majority of my childhood weekends. Some one who played dirty was a cat and some one who was weak and complainy was a pussy cat "Oh, poor widdle pussy cat got his whiskers in a bunch...". Whereas calling some one a cunt, was to imply that they were a dislikable person.

To combine the one element of the female anatomy to imply two completely different meanings would have caused widespread cognitive dissonance in Australia and we would have ceased to function as a civilisation of bastard criminals. 

My case is irrefutable.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 3
12 hours ago, Hua Guofang said:

I've never got this.

I'm old enough to remember (fuck I hate people who say that...) when calling some one a pussy was short for pussy cat. It was a very common call at rugby league grounds) where I spent the majority of my childhood weekends. Some one who played dirty was a cat and some one who was weak and complainy was a pussy cat "Oh, poor widdle pussy cat got his whiskers in a bunch...". Whereas calling some one a cunt, was to imply that they were a dislikable person.

To combine the one element of the female anatomy to imply two completely different meanings would have caused widespread cognitive dissonance in Australia and we would have ceased to function as a civilisation of bastard criminals. 

My case is irrefutable.

Yea, but don't be a dick, or a dickhead, or a cocky bastard that uses gendered insults. /s

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2

Yup. I was arguing with my wife that calling someone a pussy is calling them a "scaredy cat" not an overly sensitive vagina--most of the time context clarifies that very easily. 

Another electrician at my company teaches at the local community college, while teaching an intro class introducing tools, two young ladies took great offense to the term "dikes" referring to diagonal cutters. It resulted in a full meeting of campus leadership, programs leaders, and him and he almost lost his position at the college. People are fucking dumb. The Dutch have dikes, I've been calling this tool a dike since I learned what it was as a kid (probably 10 or 11), and the lesbian community sure as fuck has dykes....

images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQN4ON0JAzd5mGmV3u9SbfBX8fdxEzSaJi9vxGZrcuUyvZzTwTl8_k26BRpp8o&usqp=CAc

As different as those of us active in crossfire are politically, I'm willing to bet that one of the most unifying (least disagreed upon) things would be found in a distaste for identity politics, especially in the realm of victimhood as identity. 

• Like 3

There was a comedian that pointed out the difference between having "balls" and being a "pussy"

Balls are sensitive, you even slightly graze a pair with a pinky toe and a motherfucker will buckle over, not very tough.

On the other hand, a pussy can take a serious fucking pounding and enjoy it.

• Like 1
  • Truth 2
15 minutes ago, Fist 666 said:

Yup. I was arguing with my wife that calling someone a pussy is calling them a "scaredy cat" not an overly sensitive vagina--most of the time context clarifies that very easily. 

Another electrician at my company teaches at the local community college, while teaching an intro class introducing tools, two young ladies took great offense to the term "dikes" referring to diagonal cutters. It resulted in a full meeting of campus leadership, programs leaders, and him and he almost lost his position at the college. People are fucking dumb. The Dutch have dikes, I've been calling this tool a dike since I learned what it was as a kid (probably 10 or 11), and the lesbian community sure as fuck has dykes....

images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQN4ON0JAzd5mGmV3u9SbfBX8fdxEzSaJi9vxGZrcuUyvZzTwTl8_k26BRpp8o&usqp=CAc

As different as those of us active in crossfire are politically, I'm willing to bet that one of the most unifying (least disagreed upon) things would be found in a distaste for identity politics, especially in the realm of victimhood as identity. 

Great quote from a guy named Mark Crosweller, who used to head up Emergency Management for Australia and is a hardcore Buddhist (which is really bizare to have a high-ranking public servant be all philosophical up in your face).

I paraphrase - Differences as social identities were previously used by the masses as a cudgel against the minority. The minority have now picked up their own cudgel and are using their difference as a reason to beat the mainstream. People have almost stopped even looking for resolution and are simply in attack mode, no one is listening and few are willing to learn something new".

• Truth 1
On 5/12/2020 at 3:07 PM, Kults said:

mofj3hnj6dy41.jpg

Meh... would be more accurate if the guy on the left had a tin foil hat on and was also blabbing about the Soros/Gates/Zuckerburg/5G/China virus which is simultaneously a hoax that every country in the world is apparently in on 🙄

17 minutes ago, CALIgula said:

Meh... would be more accurate if the guy on the left had a tin foil hat on and was also blabbing about the Soros/Gates/Zuckerburg/5G/China virus which is simultaneously a hoax that every country in the world is apparently in on 🙄

guess we should all just stay home forever 🙄🙄

232F2242-28C2-4D8A-91FF-8BE7807553EA.jpeg