Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How can I keep up with dank memes?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 hours ago, Mercer said:

image.thumb.png.06e9b4a23c495080970f0057b6db6ffa.png

Or you leaving your house could mean prolonging this thing which means the rest of us that are actually being responsible have to stay indoors even longer cause of your dumbasses🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, CALIgula said:

Or you leaving your house could mean prolonging this thing which means the rest of us that are actually being responsible have to stay indoors even longer cause of your dumbasses🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

leave your house all you want though. should everyone stop driving cars cause there are fatal accidents? 

E: or stay inside for the next 8 years if youd like, your call. 

• LOL! 1
2 hours ago, Kults said:

leave your house all you want though. should everyone stop driving cars cause there are fatal accidents? 

E: or stay inside for the next 8 years if youd like, your call. 

Im good... I'll let all the suckas die off. 

And that's a stupid comparison...i hate when people make dumb comparisons... everything has risk to it... but this is a pandemic wtf...50,000 deaths in less than 2 months... yeah fatal car crashes... good analogy

Won't last 8 years... like i said, I'll let the trump supporters and other suckas die off... or they could play their position, sit the fuck home, shut the fuck up and collect a check for the next few months

5 minutes ago, CALIgula said:

Im good... I'll let all the suckas die off. 

And that's a stupid comparison...i hate when people make dumb comparisons... everything has risk to it... but this is a pandemic wtf...50,000 deaths in less than 2 months... yeah fatal car crashes... good analogy

Won't last 8 years... like i said, I'll let the trump supporters and other suckas die off... or they could play their position, sit the fuck home, shut the fuck up and collect a check for the next few months

Cool man, do you. Just don't impose your point of view on others and I personally take no issue with it

• Props 1
8 minutes ago, CALIgula said:

How many people die in car accidents in the United States of America each year? In 2017, 40,327 people killed in U.S. motor vehicle collisions.  In 2016, there were 34,439 police-reported fatal car accidents – a 5.8 percent increase from 2015.

We've already hit the peak, I think its a fair comparison

• Props 1
  • LOL! 1
1 hour ago, Kults said:

Cool man, do you. Just don't impose your point of view on others and I personally take no issue with it

😂

Opinions are like assholes

... and so am I.

My point of view is rational.

I'll "impose" rationality because it's the right thing to do. 

1 hour ago, Kults said:

We've already hit the peak, I think its a fair comparison

Thanks for proving my point...

50,000 people die per YEAR in car accidents. 

50,000 people have died in 2 MONTHS from covid.

But i digress... back to the memes 😂😂

• LOL! 2
32 minutes ago, CALIgula said:

Thanks for proving my point...

50,000 people die per YEAR in car accidents. 

50,000 people have died in 2 MONTHS from covid.

But i digress... back to the memes 😂😂

so you think it will continue at that rate?

e: i should specify, you think it will

continue at that rate if we gradually start opening up again while continuing to isolate more vulnerable groups, elderly etc? 

seems we’ve flattened the famous curb 

29 minutes ago, Kults said:

so you think it will continue at that rate? 

Of course it won't. 

But as steep as the curve has gotten, by the time it takes for the curve to flatten, many more than 50,000 lives will be lost...AND if people resume normal activities and going out, that curve will begin to rise again

Edit: 

Is it possible? Yes

Is it probable? Maybe not....

...but a slow increase can and will turn into a fast increase... if one person can spread it to two people it has the potential for exponential growth

Close to it. 

But we test... still no mass scale testing, but there's plenty of talk about shooting up lysol smh.

Mass testing and shelter at home until we can control it. 

We're too impatient as a society. 

Be patient, it's seriously not that hard. 

Meanwhile the stimulus checks should continue.... the sooner we wait this out and not go out, the sooner we can beat this. 

Wouldn't you agree that a vital role of government is to keep us safe?  

But like i said, this ain't the thread for this. 

• Truth 1