Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dirty_habiT

How can I keep up with dank memes?

I think most of the world would disagree with you... you don’t wear shorts to a job interview, you don’t wear shorts at work. Human civilization got along fine without shorts until the past century or so. No cowboys, rockstars or self respecting people wear shorts lol it’s just inherintly childish thing. Unless you have a practical use for them like going to the gym or you’re fishing or something.  

• LOL! 1

I’m not willing to die on this hill but hey go for it. Be ‘that’ guy.

Shorts on a hot day are fine.

13E20AB1-8F1C-45D2-A9B9-A7778EC98C3A.jpeg

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, Kults said:

Not really. The dude wearing boot cut jeans and a leather jacket when its 86 degrees out is equally as ridiculous.

One hot as fuck NYC day I put on a sweater and went out w/ the idea of losing some water weight besides burning some cals.  Funny as hell to hear the comments people made as they passed me.  One old man didn't even go behind my back, just looked at me and said "what are you , crazy?!?"  Shit of it was, I barely even broke a sweat.

• LOL! 1

44 minutes ago, TomClancy said:

I think most of the world would disagree with you... you don’t wear shorts to a job interview, you don’t wear shorts at work. Human civilization got along fine without shorts until the past century or so. No cowboys, rockstars or self respecting people wear shorts lol it’s just inherintly childish thing. Unless you have a practical use for them like going to the gym or you’re fishing or something.  

Care to back that argument up?  I mean if your shorts are like this I could agree.  Are they?

image.thumb.png.aa06822b2922b3989b4e76b8cb4637b2.png

image.thumb.png.88c3d97a6a3f3a0294bafe3d04f90bd8.png

Can't speak for others but if I'm not doing something that's going to get me torn up and it's hot as fuck I can use the shorts to get some AC to my man parts.

• Truth 1

Who would’ve thought shorts would be such a hot button issue? Lol 

i like getting on people about it bc my coworker is always clowning on people for wearing shorts and people get so ruffled by it. But this dude rocks sleeveless shirts and cowboy boots year round so he really doesn’t have room to talk. 

Edited by TomClancy

1 hour ago, TomClancy said:

Who would’ve thought shorts would be such a hot button issue? Lol 

i like getting on people about it bc my coworker is always clowning on people for wearing shorts and people get so ruffled by it. But this dude rocks sleeveless shirts and cowboy boots year round so he really doesn’t have room to talk. 

It’s really isn’t a hot button issue , seems it might be for you thought?  You got that ball rolling. You still haven’t said why you think it’s a uniquely American thing either.

Shorts fucking rock (I'm neither American nor Canadian). 

I only wear jeans/longs begrudgingly at work (most of the time, too many meetings with outsiders) or when it gets too cold. 

Fuck it, why wear heavy, hot, smothering shit when you don't need to?

I don't care about shorts enough to present an argument, however,  I fucking hate shower shoes and people that wear them in public, excepting beach or pool.

• Like 1
  • Truth 2

1 hour ago, Fist 666 said:

I don't care about shorts enough to present an argument, however,  I fucking hate shower shoes and people that wear them in public, excepting beach or pool.

Guess I'm out of reactions for now, but- TRUE.  Do you I guess, but in sub-zero temps yesterday I saw a mom w/ her teen and kid was wearing those shower shoes with those long soccer/sports socks, kids feet must have been like a pack of frozen hot dogs and he just looked like a jackass.

• LOL! 1

FUCKING YES!!!

Shower shoes are fucking stupid outside of the house. 

People are fucked. 

• Like 1

I wear shorts as soon as it gets warm enough, and I wear them til it gets too cold. I love it. I used to wear them to work every day, IDGAF what people think, I was comfy.

I am talking like short chinos, smart shorts, not cargo shorts with pockets or jean shorts.

• Props 1

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now