Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dirty_habiT

How can I keep up with dank memes?

Everytime I'm outside w/ shorts when it's too cold, and that's not very often, I think to myself "i'm an idiot for wearing shorts right now, what was I thinking?"  Then, inevitably, there is some other dude wearing shorts and not looking like he's cold because that's his normal shit to do.

• LOL! 1

3 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

Midwest people all day.

Canada too?

Of course , they’re everywhere!! 

My favorites are the ones dressed head to toe in their gym attire, making like they just didn’t have time to change.. except they don’t have a bag making it obvious they just planned it that way 😂

Ya Thomas you look real cool in your under armour spandex shorts In this -20 weather 

Edited by Kults
  • LOL! 1

Shorts are for children. The wearing shorts, pajamas, etc. out in public seems like a general American thing, not really exclusive to one region. 

Edited by TomClancy

5 minutes ago, TomClancy said:

Shorts are for children. The wearing shorts, pajamas, etc. out in public seems like a general American thing, not really exclusive to one region. 

Not really. The dude wearing boot cut jeans and a leather jacket when its 86 degrees out is equally as ridiculous.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now