Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DyS$kysE

MYSPACE

dude myspace is basically windows media player now and you cant even play all the songs ... then today when i logged on i couldnt get to any music at all this some straight up buushit

• Like 1

I used it for like a month up until I kept getting harrased by ex girlfriends. That was 15 or more years ago and I basically said to myself social medi is not for me. The end

• LOL! 1

i feel you on that i wish my ex girlfriends would harass me the dudes that dont want it get it and vice versa BS!!!

Posted (edited)

MySpace was the shit I used to meet up with random girls that  I would add on there all the time.

Edited by Steel Schnauzer

Myspace:  That site you used at age 21 to pull 14yo girls because you thought they were 17.  Until you got caught.

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

Myspace:  That site you used at age 21 to pull 14yo girls because you thought they were 17.  Until you got caught.

This only happened once  in my defense I was 20 at the time and the girl was 16   5‘11“,  super quiet, very observant, and shy she also had her clit pierced  and said she was in AA.  After fucking her multiple times she  told me she was 16 I broke her heart she is now a model living in Los Angeles 

Edited by Steel Schnauzer

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this