Boston sucks

the.crooked

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Actually we probably have better skilled drivers because our streets jut all over the place cause they’re based on native trails, instead of symmetrical easily navigable ones that don’t know why any would want. 

Mad people hate boston, but when you’re all speaking Chinese in 30 years and we’re not, yousll get it eventually.

And yea try the eggplant parm.

• LOL! 1

45 minutes ago, Brink said:

if youre into italian food and bad driving then I would highly suggest

Living with the French Canadians for the last 20 years I’ve gotten used to the horrible driving. Wouldn’t say I’m a fan of the headless drivers  but I do love good Italian food

13 hours ago, luhem said:

anyone know of some areas outside the city (less hectic/rural) that aren’t extremely  far away (30/45 mins max) from Boston ?

t-minus 1.5 years til I plan on moving there from Los Angeles (if all goes according to plan) .

Yea, most of mass is just suburbs...i'm more familiar with the north shore area then west or south of boston if thats where youre looking

• Props 1

I went to Boston when I traveled to RI.... I didn't get to experience the people enough to pass any judgement but I think I did see some randos being dicks to eachother.  Our guide, who was my brother's wife at the time, just muttered "massholes" and that was it.

I'll tell you what sucked balls was driving through Yonkers NY to get there.  I think I spent over $20 on taking wrong exits and having to turn around...  Sorry don't want to derail here.

6 hours ago, Dirty_habiT said:

I went to Boston when I traveled to RI.... I didn't get to experience the people enough to pass any judgement but I think I did see some randos being dicks to eachother.  Our guide, who was my brother's wife at the time, just muttered "massholes" and that was it.

I'll tell you what sucked balls was driving through Yonkers NY to get there.  I think I spent over $20 on taking wrong exits and having to turn around...  Sorry don't want to derail here.

Bostonians are super loyal once you get to know people, but the hard part is getting past the new england attitude of "fuck you im not here to make friends"

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Ugh? a complete total shell of itself now. I can’t think of a more tragic city when it comes to change. Always been a racist town. Always sucked for public transit and weird segregation. But now it’s gone over the top in the craziest ways. A lot of cities have but I’ve never seen it like this. I loved my time there except the last couple years. Glad I’m fucking gone.....45 minutes away ? New England for lyfe. 

5 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Ugh? a complete total shell of itself now. I can’t think of a more tragic city when it comes to change. Always been a racist town. Always sucked for public transit and weird segregation. But now it’s gone over the top in the craziest ways. A lot of cities have but I’ve never seen it like this. I loved my time there except the last couple years. Glad I’m fucking gone.....45 minutes away ? New England for lyfe. 

NE for lyfe forever

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

The city has fallen off for sure but there's still some cats out here doing it.

I remember coming into the city as a teenager and it was such a different vibe, not to mention the culture was thriving with RB, AX, ITD, (T), etc. all holding it down. 

• Truth 1

6 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

fuck your 1 way streets and lack of parking

This, and the randomly dead-ending streets sucked. It's cool if you like historical shit but I definitely wouldn't live there, I can think of a shitload of better cities especially for what it costs. Boston Lager is good tho, I can smash down 20 of those fuckers in one sitting if I wanted to.

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

18 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

fuck your 1 way streets and lack of parking

You sir, are trash for not visiting providence instead. Fuckin bias cause this is home base after many moons of boston. Fuck that place.

11 hours ago, Kalashnikov said:

This, and the randomly dead-ending streets sucked. It's cool if you like historical shit but I definitely wouldn't live there, I can think of a shitload of better cities especially for what it costs. Boston Lager is good tho, I can smash down 20 of those fuckers in one sitting if I wanted to.

You dead ass fat af if you drinking 20 Sams my guy. 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2

5 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

You sir, are trash for not visiting providence instead. Fuckin bias cause this is home base after many moons of boston. Fuck that place.

Typical response of Ro Dieland trash to assume I haven't.  If I'm not visiting absentee parent Boston, why would I go peep his neglected bastard child Providence??

• LOL! 1