Boston sucks

the.crooked

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Never been a Boston fan. Always seemed so expensive and jam packed with lawyers and people in suits. Great history up there though and assume if I had someone show me around I might like it better, but yeah used to fly there often when I was doing work for Timberland. 

• Like 2

Lobstah roll. It was fuego.

Now I’m on a fucking Peter Pan bus that I almost missed because my wife HAD to go to CVS before hand. 

Then she almost pissed herself cus some dude fell asleep in the bathroom doin the heron. Had to damn near break the door down to wake em up. Fucking welcome back to the North East. 

Edited by the.crooked
  • Props 1

Fuck the one way streets, fuck that mick Bill, fuck that ugly dyke Nancy, fuck the slow ass train, fuck Cambridge in general, fuck how PC it is now, fuck them for closing the good warehouses and fuck having a college every 20 feet, and more than anything FUCK THE PARKING.

After more than a decade there, i ran to the fucking mountains. The only thing i miss is the ocean and the food. God I'd kill for kowloon here.

• Truth 2
  • Props 1

yeah Boston not so much fun.

in 2009 on my USA trip (where I met a few oontzer's) I was working out where to go at train station in NYCI flipped a coin between Philly and Boston and Boston came up.

Pretty much the only local I spoke to was the girl who upon being asked "is the food here good?" at 2am in a takeout queue, responded with "ayy buddy I ain't gonna fuck you alright".

Food was shit as well but I had to find out for myself because she was no help.

• LOL! 5

I liked Boston when I went - damn near 10 years ago.

There were so many college chicks it was insane. 

I remember on that trip I was trying to explain to my cousin how prolific the top writers are......

We leave SF which at the time was crushed by Nekst and when we land in Boston I point out a Nekst shot right near Fenway. Turned him into a fan of graffiti.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...