Poll: How are you oontzing?

misteraven

Primary tech usage...  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

According to analytics, it’s a near 50/50 split between desktop and mobile. The new Oontz is highly mobile optimized, but I much prefer a big screen and real keyboard so been Oontzing more via the computer. 

Anyhow, thought I’d post the question via a quick poll to get some real world answers from you guys. 

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I prefer big screen and keyboard but the way this latest version works and my life lately has me strictly mobile so far. I need to hop on a computer at some point and look for some old pics on some externals to repost. You did a great job on this latest version.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, misteraven said:

According to analytics, it’s a near 50/50 split between desktop and mobile. The new Oontz is highly mobile optimized, but I much prefer a big screen and real keyboard so been Oontzing more via the computer. 

Anyhow, thought I’d post the question via a quick poll to get some real world answers from you guys. 

My dissertation studied mobile technology's impact in a college classroom. Mobile vs desk top is very much a generational thing, but also connected to depth of engagement.  You and I have been typing on a keyboard for several decades. Thumb typing was seen as a practical method for quick communication. Whereas these youngsters first learn to interact with their parent's phones with their thumbs.  Deeper engagement/Deep reading is more possible on a desktop.  Mobile devices are geared toward consumption while desk tops are geared more toward production.

BTW I first accessed this forum through mobile just 5 minutes ago....

Edited by 6Pennies
added sentences
  • Props 1