New Release: 12ozProphet - Classic Logo Tee

misteraven

Just a heads up that we're finishing the last shipments of the logo tees today. I purposely over ran the style so there will be a limited batch made available shortly. By the way, if you preordered the tee, free stuff is being thrown into those packages as a thank you for the early support and patience on the preorders.

You guys being forum members, will be given first dibs on the remaining batch. So if you missed out on the pre order, now's your second chance to grab one. Private message me or email info@12ozprophet.com

There's also a couple Divide tees as well.

First come, first served.

• Like 5

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, misteraven said:

I just updated the shop with a restock of the classic logo tee, the stacked logo tee and the million dollar vandal book.

first come, first served...

https://12ozprophet.com/collections/shop

MDV is a classic. Anyone who doesn't have that yet should jump on it. The pictures, layout and designs are top notch and unlike most graff books the editorial is interesting and really well written. Cool piece of history

• Like 1