Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
leisamp

North Faces

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, leisamp said:

The North Face is reissuing the "Rage" Line this year. Bout to be Lit

 

is that for the fall winter 2018 main line

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

gonna purchase my current grail soon off ebay

 

The North Face 1990 Mountain Jacket GTX  Persian Orange Gore-Tex

 

 

NF0A3JPA_V0W_hero.jpg

IMG_8957_grande.jpg

IMG_8964_grande.jpg

  • Props 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, glorydays said:

that one was underrated for sure

Considering I was able to scoop it up for bellow retail you're absolutely right

  • Props 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, glorydays said:

that's a fucking come up...the snake skin was fire and was completely underhyped

I was really happy. Its unique and wont see it around much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got cartjacked this morning for the Blk Supreme x TNF jacket. Pray for me Argentina

  • LOL! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kults said:

Got cartjacked this morning for the Blk Supreme x TNF jacket. Pray for me Argentina

I feel you

 

box logo crewnecks are dropping next week....just resell that or trade for the black tnf

  • Truth 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, glorydays said:

I feel you

 

box logo crewnecks are dropping next week....just resell that or trade for the black tnf

I could try that. Its such a hassle though. Bogos will sell out just as quick and TBH I dont want to be stuck with one, not a fan of the box logo that much. Its cool when its subtle but I still prefer the other logos. TNF jackets are the exception, love those.

 

Sold those Gatos recently, took 3 months to flip em. If I was into reselling it wouldn't be as much of a pain in the ass. Flipping on Stock X from Canada costs so much in duties and exchange that it makes the whole endeavor kind of pointless.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kults said:

I could try that. Its such a hassle though. Bogos will sell out just as quick and TBH I dont want to be stuck with one, not a fan of the box logo that much. Its cool when its subtle but I still prefer the other logos. TNF jackets are the exception, love those.

 

Sold those Gatos recently, took 3 months to flip em. If I was into reselling it wouldn't be as much of a pain in the ass. Flipping on Stock X from Canada costs so much in duties and exchange that it makes the whole endeavor kind of pointless.

I could proxy you one from LA

 

I'm going to the supreme store Monday to sign up for the queue...and we got resellers here in LA that'll take it off your hands day of the drop 

  • Props 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, glorydays said:

I could proxy you one from LA

 

I'm going to the supreme store Monday to sign up for the queue...and we got resellers here in LA that'll take it off your hands day of the drop 

How would that work though? Id still have to find the jacket somewhere? Im assuming Id still have to import the crewneck here then pay again to ship it back to the resellers. Cant have you doing all that legwork for free.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kults said:

How would that work though? Id still have to find the jacket somewhere? Im assuming Id still have to import the crewneck here then pay again to ship it back to the resellers. Cant have you doing all that legwork for free.

proxy the box logo crew

 

I'm gonna be selling mine day of, regardless...id be fine with it

 

its 1000 guaranteed for you day of, and i'd ask for 50 for proxy

 

 

  • Props 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, glorydays said:

proxy the box logo crew

 

I'm gonna be selling mine day of, regardless...id be fine with it

 

its 1000 guaranteed for you day of, and i'd ask for 50 for proxy

 

 

At work now, lemme think on that and DM you later tonight. Sounds like it could be a possibility. Would they let you cop 2 though of the same item? Either way hit you back tonight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kults said:

At work now, lemme think on that and DM you later tonight. Sounds like it could be a possibility. Would they let you cop 2 though of the same item? Either way hit you back tonight.

alright bro

  • Props 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, glorydays said:

alright bro

Gave it some thought and its hassle for a flip but if I ever need a proxy at a future drop I know you're going to that could be cool. Im going to be checking for the jacket being restocked this week but I'm not holding my breath. They have another one lined up, the crunched up paper looking grey/blk one, maybe I'll try for that one.

 

I do need a new jacket, might just opt for a regular TNF if I spot one I like.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/19/2018 at 12:20 PM, glorydays said:

gonna purchase my current grail soon off ebay

 

The North Face 1990 Mountain Jacket GTX  Persian Orange Gore-Tex

 

 

NF0A3JPA_V0W_hero.jpg

IMG_8957_grande.jpg

IMG_8964_grande.jpg

They got this one in blk at my

local TNF shop. 400$. I’m seriously considering it. The nuptse is warmer but this one is so sick

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Kults said:

They got this one in blk at my

local TNF shop. 400$. I’m seriously considering it. The nuptse is warmer but this one is so sick

the murdered out GTX is fucking fire...id grab it if you got the funds

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, glorydays said:

the murdered out GTX is fucking fire...id grab it if you got the funds

I do since I missed out on that Supreme jacket last week. I like your orange one but that one is sold out. Blk is boring but I feel it lasts longer. The blue one is nice too, Aztek blue almost looks purple, not too sure Im up for that.

  • Truth 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kults said:

I do since I missed out on that Supreme jacket last week. I like your orange one but that one is sold out. Blk is boring but I feel it lasts longer. The blue one is nice too, Aztek blue almost looks purple, not too sure Im up for that.

I own an aztek mountain triclimate...love that colorway, but black is good too, it goes with anything

  • Props 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, glorydays said:

I own an aztek mountain triclimate...love that colorway, but black is good too, it goes with anything

Thats true. Can wear it more often than the flashier colorways. Its that or the 96 retro nuptse. I really dig the GTX though, thanks for putting me on to that. The triclimates are so sick, thats what Ive been wearing last few seasons but Im due for a new one.

Edited by Kults
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×