North Faces

leisamp

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 months later...
1 minute ago, glorydays said:

I feel you

box logo crewnecks are dropping next week....just resell that or trade for the black tnf

I could try that. Its such a hassle though. Bogos will sell out just as quick and TBH I dont want to be stuck with one, not a fan of the box logo that much. Its cool when its subtle but I still prefer the other logos. TNF jackets are the exception, love those.

Sold those Gatos recently, took 3 months to flip em. If I was into reselling it wouldn't be as much of a pain in the ass. Flipping on Stock X from Canada costs so much in duties and exchange that it makes the whole endeavor kind of pointless.

Just now, Kults said:

I could try that. Its such a hassle though. Bogos will sell out just as quick and TBH I dont want to be stuck with one, not a fan of the box logo that much. Its cool when its subtle but I still prefer the other logos. TNF jackets are the exception, love those.

Sold those Gatos recently, took 3 months to flip em. If I was into reselling it wouldn't be as much of a pain in the ass. Flipping on Stock X from Canada costs so much in duties and exchange that it makes the whole endeavor kind of pointless.

I could proxy you one from LA

I'm going to the supreme store Monday to sign up for the queue...and we got resellers here in LA that'll take it off your hands day of the drop 

• Props 1

Just now, glorydays said:

I could proxy you one from LA

I'm going to the supreme store Monday to sign up for the queue...and we got resellers here in LA that'll take it off your hands day of the drop 

How would that work though? Id still have to find the jacket somewhere? Im assuming Id still have to import the crewneck here then pay again to ship it back to the resellers. Cant have you doing all that legwork for free.

Just now, Kults said:

How would that work though? Id still have to find the jacket somewhere? Im assuming Id still have to import the crewneck here then pay again to ship it back to the resellers. Cant have you doing all that legwork for free.

proxy the box logo crew

I'm gonna be selling mine day of, regardless...id be fine with it

its 1000 guaranteed for you day of, and i'd ask for 50 for proxy

• Props 1

1 minute ago, glorydays said:

proxy the box logo crew

I'm gonna be selling mine day of, regardless...id be fine with it

its 1000 guaranteed for you day of, and i'd ask for 50 for proxy

At work now, lemme think on that and DM you later tonight. Sounds like it could be a possibility. Would they let you cop 2 though of the same item? Either way hit you back tonight.

7 hours ago, glorydays said:

alright bro

Gave it some thought and its hassle for a flip but if I ever need a proxy at a future drop I know you're going to that could be cool. Im going to be checking for the jacket being restocked this week but I'm not holding my breath. They have another one lined up, the crunched up paper looking grey/blk one, maybe I'll try for that one.

I do need a new jacket, might just opt for a regular TNF if I spot one I like.

• Like 1

On 9/19/2018 at 12:20 PM, glorydays said:

gonna purchase my current grail soon off ebay

The North Face 1990 Mountain Jacket GTX  Persian Orange Gore-Tex

NF0A3JPA_V0W_hero.jpg

IMG_8957_grande.jpg

IMG_8964_grande.jpg

They got this one in blk at my

local TNF shop. 400$. I’m seriously considering it. The nuptse is warmer but this one is so sick

6 minutes ago, glorydays said:

the murdered out GTX is fucking fire...id grab it if you got the funds

I do since I missed out on that Supreme jacket last week. I like your orange one but that one is sold out. Blk is boring but I feel it lasts longer. The blue one is nice too, Aztek blue almost looks purple, not too sure Im up for that.

• Truth 1

Just now, Kults said:

I do since I missed out on that Supreme jacket last week. I like your orange one but that one is sold out. Blk is boring but I feel it lasts longer. The blue one is nice too, Aztek blue almost looks purple, not too sure Im up for that.

I own an aztek mountain triclimate...love that colorway, but black is good too, it goes with anything

• Props 1

2 minutes ago, glorydays said:

I own an aztek mountain triclimate...love that colorway, but black is good too, it goes with anything

Thats true. Can wear it more often than the flashier colorways. Its that or the 96 retro nuptse. I really dig the GTX though, thanks for putting me on to that. The triclimates are so sick, thats what Ive been wearing last few seasons but Im due for a new one.

Edited by Kults
  • Like 1

Just now, Kults said:

Thats true. Can wear it more often than the flashier colorways. Its that or the 96 retro nuptse. I really dig the GTX though, thanks for putting me on to that. The triclimates are so sick, thats what Ive been wearing last few seasons but Im due for a new one.

you got it, man...I like talking about north faces, keeps me dry and warm

people complain about the price, but if you buy one, it will last you for decades

• Props 1

On 12/4/2018 at 12:17 PM, glorydays said:

you got it, man...I like talking about north faces, keeps me dry and warm

people complain about the price, but if you buy one, it will last you for decades

That’s not even an overstatement. They really do last forever. You

get what you pay for .

• Truth 1

10 minutes ago, glorydays said:

word...I was dying for an all over print city scape mountain jacket

I was actually gonna suggest this to allen when he got around to collabs

This ones got your name all over it then. Not sure how hyped the release would be but havent seen too many ppl talking about it, you might have a good chance of scooping one up.

• 1 month later...