Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
misteraven

New Release: 12ozProphet - Divide Et Impera Tee

Perhaps, and possibly very likely... But again, just trying my best to get people to pause and hopefully begin to question. If I can play a small part by possibly being the catalyst in making them start to look a little deeper and engage in discussion and debate, than I’ve succeeded. 

It might seem hopeless, and reminds me of a lot of the early feedback I got with my initial outreach about trying to bring back the forum. In fact, it’s not so different than the feedback I got when building up 12oz and the forum to begin with... Yet here we are. 

it’s a small start, but it’s something. 

906F5B53-E224-447C-B232-D565966192DB.thumb.jpeg.29a1238bf9dc4121aaa6c5e61f2ade0e.jpeg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

It's necessary just not easy when there's no other connections to set up a rapport. The only time I feel like I slightly get through to people with my own ancap philosophy is if they ask why I have a certain perspective on a subject. I try to keep it concise, and point towards the relationship to ideas they already have. #1 rule is to avoid putting a person into defensive mode.

That said, I still enjoy throwing an anti authoritative middle finger to the police state supporters, or anyone that looks at police boots and sees lollypops.

Edited by Mercer
  • Like 2
  • Truth 1

Thanks man. I’m pretty happy with it. Just exploring ideas and aesthetics and trying to refine that 12oz look. 

Finally posted officially on Instagram and the response has been really positive. Only one pecker head that had to make some stupid comment, but suppose that's expected.

Should be interesting to see how this continues to unfold. By teh way... Highly probably a new 12ozProphet logo shirt will drop at the same time. You heard it here first!

• Like 1

Wait. When/Where will it drop?

????

How the fuck could the shirt be viewed as anti-semitic? Somebody's delusional paranoia and self righteous identity politics are out of control!

• Truth 1

30 minutes ago, Kults said:

Made some room on the paypal, Im hyped for this

Thank you... Appreciate the support and glad you dig the concept and design enough to consider purchasing. 

• Props 1

22 hours ago, misteraven said:

Says drop date / time in the original post. 

Sorry man, I thought being the 103rd person to ask it would be an obvious joke. I know you've got a full plate.

• LOL! 3

Just a reminder to those interested in the Divide Et Impera (Divide And Rule) release... Drops tomorrow at 3pm EST.

I strongly suggest you get on the mailing list: https://12ozprophet.com/pages/mailing-list

Likewise, we keep shop accounts separate form the forum accounts to preserve your privacy and not associate real life info with the shit that goes on here on the forum. Might not be a bad idea to register an account on the shop so you're good to go...https://12ozprophet.com/account/register

^ How do I see it like that? It cuts off for me and I cant scroll down to add to cart

If I scroll down past this the text on the right dissapears

Untitled.jpg

Nevermind, got it. Had to zoom out

Done!! Im psyched, really been looking forward to this

Edited by Kults

1 minute ago, glorydays said:

FUCKING COPPED FUCKING COPPED FUCKING COPPED

Thanks brother, appreciate the support man. Helps keep 12oz growing when I can pay the bills...

3 minutes ago, misteraven said:

Thanks brother, appreciate the support man. Helps keep 12oz growing when I can pay the bills...

dont even sweat...i stay fresh because of these drops

• Truth 1
  • Props 1

19 minutes ago, Kults said:

raven put a limit on reacts so props to this bit of info...i zoomed out too

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Kults said:

Thank you man.