IMAGE SIZING?!?!?!

REGULATOR

aite i tried to do a search but couldnt find a more narrow term to search for...but How do u make your pictures smaller??? every time i scan an image it ends up hella big...i try and go edit it but nothing works....if u saw my kitty pictures in the pancake thread u know what i mean....anyway??

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

lower the DPI when you scan. should be at 72dpi. youre probably doing it at like 800 or something ridiculous like that. or, get photoshop and resize before you upload.

Guest montanaman

when u scan it right after u scan it go to the image icon on the top of the bar click on thaat and then click on to web formaat that should take care of it for yahh..good luck

yea im talking about the DPI....how do i make it smaller??? im searching everywhere for the fuckin scanner settings...im using windows XP, and im using a compaq s200 flatbed scanner...i just scanned a sketch of mine and when i try to view it...it comes out so fuckin huge....any help is greatly appreciated

If I'm not mistaken the DPI refers top the quality of the image. I think you want to make the image itself smaller. Like instead of 4 inches you want it 2 inches. What program are you using? photoshop,printshop,photosuite. on many of them you can resize by clicking and dragging the corner of the picture to make it smaller.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

If you're using Panit, try this... Click on Image at the top of the window, then go down to Stretch/Skew... When the little window pops up with the width and height percentages, bump those down to like 25% and click ok. Save picture and you're all set. Beer,

El Mamerro

Whatever program your scanner uses you need to switch to manual scan instead of automatic. With my scanner it automatically scans it at 100%, When I change the size to 25% it comes out perfect. If you can find a manual setting you should be able to figure it out.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

If you're using Panit, try this... Click on Image at the top of the window, then go down to Stretch/Skew... When the little window pops up with the width and height percentages, bump those down to like 25% and click ok. Save picture and you're all set. Beer,

El Mamerro

THANKS YOUR A FUCKIN SAVIOR!!!!

Archived