Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
glorydays

FUTURA LABS IS COMING BACK!!

HA! Was showing my friend @dittothat yesterday when he posted it.

Good stuff... Curious where he'll go with it.

7 hours ago, misteraven said:

HA! Was showing my friend @dittothat yesterday when he posted it.

Good stuff... Curious where he'll go with it.

i think after last year's uniqlo collab, he got the bug to start designing again

Owning a legit futura piece is high on my art want list. I've got a @Joker, been tattooed by Mike Giant, and have a few other pieces of fanboy satisfaction. Futura, Twist, and Haring are my holy grails at this point.

• Like 1

Lucky to have several. Plus dozens of drawings. Also have a bunch of Barry stuff as well. 

Both are really nice guys in person and im sure would hook up a book if you got one in front of them. 

That might be a cool thread--art you own? or a good way to get robbed 

Doubt I’d get robbed out here but also not ready to put it on blast. Maybe a little further down the road. 

I meant for everyone to post in, not just your personal collection. but yeah, that's pretty valid.

Agreed... curious to see where he takes it. I've not been blown away by most collabs with any writer, so Futura doing his own thing should be pretty good. 

And yeah, @Fist 666I have Barry and Futura on my short list, too. I have some Twist tags in an old black book from a wall jam we were both painting at back in the early 90s, so that might have to do considering what his work sells for. Honestly, the only way I'm going to own a piece from either of them is if I steal 'em. 

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now