UNDERRATED/UNDERGROUND BRANDS NEED LOVE

glorydays

List them here

Any of those brands that you think should be appreciated more or underground brands that need some recognition

Let's see 'em

I'll start:

Reigning Champ

I don't give a fuck if they're glorified sweat pants and hoodies... I work in an office and wore a pair of RC sweatpants, my boss thought they were slacks

REIG-MP1_V1.jpg

RCSS12FebDeliNP2.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Otte Gear... Own a bunch and am friends with the guy that started / owns it. In fact, have a collab with them on ice, until I have enough momentum with product to qualify the effort and expense of bringing it to market. Patrol Parka is a favorite, but the Alpine Jacket is awesome as well. My other friend actually designed that.

Anyhow, very small line, but super solid gear.

ParkaHero.jpg

5c6c0547a9e4.thumb.jpg.0c609c33046ec22f85c795a158b1eab9.jpg

341121e359f8.thumb.jpg.141c91000ca8f20a21073828c9eb641e.jpg

b77c4cc98187.thumb.jpg.fcc3b97f3808077900e80f8105a6e565.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/3/2018 at 1:53 PM, misteraven said:

Otte Gear... Own a bunch and am friends with the guy that started / owns it. In fact, have a collab with them on ice, until I have enough momentum with product to qualify the effort and expense of bringing it to market. Patrol Parka is a favorite, but the Alpine Jacket is awesome as well. My other friend actually designed that.

Anyhow, very small line, but super solid gear.

ParkaHero.jpg

5c6c0547a9e4.thumb.jpg.0c609c33046ec22f85c795a158b1eab9.jpg

341121e359f8.thumb.jpg.141c91000ca8f20a21073828c9eb641e.jpg

b77c4cc98187.thumb.jpg.fcc3b97f3808077900e80f8105a6e565.jpg

Woah. This is so sick. Id like one of these. Is it heavy enough to wear in harsh winter temps if I layered it up

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/15/2018 at 2:14 PM, Kults said:

Woah. This is so sick. Id like one of these. Is it heavy enough to wear in harsh winter temps if I layered it up

Yeah, I’d think so. It’s way on the heavy side of a hard shell (much heavier than most stuff I have from Arc’teryx). It’s also part of a system, so there’s an alpine jacket they make as well. Also keep in mind that though it has a heavily articulated cut a streamlined patterned to avoid getting hung up on shit, it’s also designed to be worn over armor, so it has enough room for a down layer and hoody under. 

Only available from www.ottegear.com though (as far as I know). 

If you order, tell them you found out through 12ozProphet. They’ll get a kick out of that. 

• Like 1
  • Props 1

• 10 months later...
On 7/31/2018 at 3:34 AM, CALIgula said:

Just visited the no fun website. 

LoL at the mr cool ice sweater. 

That was a good idea! 

I figured I couldn't commit to all the skull tats, so I'd just do the shirt...

Thanks for the love of the No Fun stuff tho everyone. Still just out here making real dumb stuff like I always did. I guess it's streetwear, but I try not to take it too serious.

Trying to move into more higher quality pieces too tho, not just T's and patches. Have done a few made-in-USA woven blankets lately & working on duffle bags, anoraks, a rug...

Here's a sneak peek for 12oz too, dropping later this summer ?

Screen Shot 2019-06-24 at 1.36.32 PM.png

1 minute ago, -sudz- said:

I figured I couldn't commit to all the skull tats, so I'd just do the shirt...

Thanks for the love of the No Fun stuff tho everyone. Still just out here making real dumb stuff like I always did. I guess it's streetwear, but I try not to take it too serious.

Trying to move into more higher quality pieces too tho, not just T's and patches. Have done a few made-in-USA woven blankets lately & working on duffle bags, anoraks, a rug...

Here's a sneak peek for 12oz too, dropping later this summer ?

Screen Shot 2019-06-24 at 1.36.32 PM.png

Hey @-sudz-check this out... https://forum.12ozprophet.com/topic/86889-new-screenprinting-facility-12ozprophet-2019-and-forward-personal-rant-and-pseudo-12oz-state-of-the-union

DM me if interested. Should have a site up for it in the next week or so, but all the latest 12oz stuff was made on this equipment. https://forum.12ozprophet.com/topic/86447-12ozprophet-shop-update/page/4/

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/24/2019 at 6:08 AM, KILZ FILLZ said:

Seiko automatic watches

The brand name is recognized but they get slept on with the level of quality you recieve for cost

Edit - a word

Nah mate, tightarse wannabe fashion dickheads like me are all about the Seiko range. Reddit fashion dudes do nothing but recommend Seiko for their style and quality to cost ratio.

Recently picked up a Seiko solar and its just fucking boss.

Also, check the watch thread out if you haven't already!

• Props 1

43 minutes ago, delv said:

Nah mate, tightarse wannabe fashion dickheads like me are all about the Seiko range. Reddit fashion dudes do nothing but recommend Seiko for their style and quality to cost ratio.

Recently picked up a Seiko solar and its just fucking boss.

Also, check the watch thread out if you haven't already!

P U R E C L A S S?