Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Guest Resurrection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Im still playing NHL '06 online.

People dont realize the power of the flames and the blue jackets. Most try all these cheap goals that are too easy to defend against, while Im cycling in the corners and making them look stupid with 6-0 scores.

Oh yeah, Ive been playing godfather also. Havent beaten it yet, but I dont get to play ps2 alot, so its fun taking my time.

Guest Resurrection

MetalSlug4_5_Xbox_comp.jpg

IF YOU WERE A METAL SLUG FAN BACK IN THE OLD NEO-GEO ARCADE DAYS THEN YOU NEED THIS. BEING A METAL SLUG FAN I NEARLY HAD AN ORGASM WHEN I SAW THIS. I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THEY MADE THESE FOR XBOX. TWO METAL SLUGS IN ONE? YEAH I HAD TO COP THAT.

Guest Resurrection

B00029P91O.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

B0000AHOYP.01-A23NLORBGXOLEO._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

HAS CLASSICS PAPERBOY, MORTAL KOMBAT I-III, NARC, PITFIGHTER, RAMPAGE, ARCH RIVALS (BASKETBALL), SMASH TV, PRIMAL RAGE, AND MORE... HOW COULD YOU NOT LIKE THIS

Originally posted by Resurrection@Apr 3 2006, 10:30 AM

MetalSlug4_5_Xbox_comp.jpg

IF YOU WERE A METAL SLUG FAN BACK IN THE OLD NEO-GEO ARCADE DAYS THEN YOU NEED THIS. BEING A METAL SLUG FAN I NEARLY HAD AN ORGASM WHEN I SAW THIS. I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THEY MADE THESE FOR XBOX. TWO METAL SLUGS IN ONE? YEAH I HAD TO COP THAT.

I just cop the Roms when they come out

Originally posted by SpyD+Apr 3 2006, 01:45 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SpyD - Apr 3 2006, 01:45 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Nyarlathotep@Apr 3 2006, 12:31 PM

and wow spyd's inner geek shines in this thread

you know it nigga. I keep my bonds diversified. I can pop the glock AND build a computer from scratch. Keeps the MAN guessin

[/b]

nigga said bonds diversified :haha:

i downloaded Getting Up to see if it was any good, but it wont run on my damn computer.. fuckin graphics card... i played AOE 3, which got old kinda quick.. ive also been playing Mafia, a game from 2000 i think, but its a good game..

whatre some decent games thatll run on 2.8ghz, 512 RAM, and a shitty video card?

Originally posted by RiSC@Apr 3 2006, 04:44 PM

i downloaded Getting Up to see if it was any good, but it wont run on my damn computer.. fuckin graphics card... i played AOE 3, which got old kinda quick.. ive also been playing Mafia, a game from 2000 i think, but its a good game..

whatre some decent games thatll run on 2.8ghz, 512 RAM, and a shitty video card?

Getting up sucked. I got mad that i downloaded that shit so I KNOW niggas that bought it are mad.

you should look at games made with the quake 3 engine. RTCW, etc

they should run good on your setup.