Guest Resurrection

• 3 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 months later...

I beat Witcher 3 and both DLC. Amazing game. Easily my #1 with red dead redemption 2 as my #2. Trying to find my next one. Starting metal gear solid 5 but idk it feels empty. Thinking of Skyrim. Have any of you beaten Skyrim? How many hours does it last? Like 100+?

• Like 1

I played Skyrim once way back in the day and immediately got pissed off.. I went to some town right in the beginning and went into some random house.. nobody inside, went to steal, the whole fucking town knew and started attacking me.. then I ran and met some fucking ogre or some shit in the woods and died and proceeded to delete the game.. BUT I know it's definitely around 100 if not more especially if you're really gonna be exploring and stuff.. been debating on playing it again and giving it another whirl 🤷🏽‍♂️

Recently just beat Atomic Heart and I enjoyed it.. the whole robot thing was kinda rough and annoying cause the bosses move super fucking fast.. but also the random robots you kill there's always a "hub" so to speak of lil robot repair drones that fix them up unless you shoot down the repair drones.. but they KEEP coming.. which makes it interesting imo cause you don't get no chance to chill really.. only thing I think was rather annoying is that it doesn't really explain much as far as puzzles and door locks and stuff.. story was dope tho and English dub was hilarious cause your character says "crispy critters" a lot.. like A LOT... Also same voice actor who did the voice of V from cyber punk so there's that.. I'd give it a decent 7.5-8/10 I enjoyed it..

Also been playing Hogwarts legacy and it's pretty fun.. annoying in a sense in order to gain more inventory slots you gotta find these Merlin trials and complete the puzzles n shit.. like y'all can fuckin Aveda kadeva but can't sew some extra pockets on your coat...? Wack.. Also for what it's worth the whole jk rowling bullshit and these dweebs harassing twitch streamers for playing the game and calling everyone who plays it a transphobe or whatever is dumb.. they're clearly represented in the game the chick who owns the bar in hogsmead had a deeper voice than mine so the whole outrage is pretty redundant.. overall it's pretty fun but can get kinda boring from time to time with the Merlin trials and stuff like that... Also TONS of fucking stairs.. holy shit.. so many god damn stairs... Like I don't even think you would understand..

• 3 weeks later...

The last console I owned was a super nes, I had a pc that I gamed on a bit but never too much. Now the pc is not in play as I just use this stupid lap top.

I enjoy the open world type stuff but am pretty shitty at the online fps stuff like battlefield

I am wanting to buy something and am torn between nintendo switch and ps5.

Thoughts? Should I even get anything I wonder, funny situation where if I buy it and don't use it there is waste of money and if I buy and use too much there is waste of time.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, morton said:

The last console I owned was a super nes, I had a pc that I gamed on a bit but never too much. Now the pc is not in play as I just use this stupid lap top.

I enjoy the open world type stuff but am pretty shitty at the online fps stuff like battlefield

I am wanting to buy something and am torn between nintendo switch and ps5.

Thoughts? Should I even get anything I wonder, funny situation where if I buy it and don't use it there is waste of money and if I buy and use too much there is waste of time.

i think the switch may be more fun for a casual gamer because the games seem more light hearted and aimed at a younger audience. They’ll be fun and not stressful like the FPS games. I haven’t played them, but the last few Zelda games are supposed to be absolutely stellar, and are open world. I’m sure you can pick up a used switch and used games on the low low

if you get the ps5, you essentially have a home entertainment hub. YouTube, Spotify/pandora, Netflix, Blu-ray/dvd …. Etc etc etc. the games will be more serious and have better visuals. You’ll be able to get some of the top games from the last few decades that won’t be available on switch (last of us, red dead redemption 2, Witcher 3)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Microsoft bought Activision and fixed the multiplayer servers for the old COD games. MW2, MW3, BO1 and BO2 are back online. Gonna jumó in some matches today I think. Channel zero Used to have a nice sized [12oz] clan back in the day. Good times. 

IMG_2236.jpeg

IMG_2234.jpeg

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, fat ralphy said:

I stayed lacing fools on BLOPS.

I recall playing with some oontzers - @IrishCarBombsand @Boris The Butcher

I still play the new Modern Warfare from time to time. 

Last I chatted w @chopstickshe schooled me that Optic HeCz was a Ch0 head and we used to play w him back in the day. You can find his acct still but all the pics are dead. Active in Chicago black book thread if I remember right. I remembered the oontz name but never connected the dots til he told me 

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have breath of the wild, I like it but it takes some dedication and time. Often I will not pick up the console for weeks and coming back to a epic quest game after that big of a break can be a little disorienting, not sure if this is typical.

On 5/19/2023 at 11:37 PM, T4M* said:

1684557344163.thumb.jpg.891454835e41df5ac1465412b7e095ba.jpg

1684557395346.thumb.jpg.102de3f2d2e85e25a049f14729cdc1d0.jpg

I bought the bundle a while back. This is my collection (missing like 3 games hard copy)

Screenshot_20240104_071107_Gallery.thumb.jpg.abe36df211c8e715a805256cfa429cdf.jpg

I have Mario Kart with all DLCs,  switch Sports, Link Awakening Remastered.

Download games I also have a few.

Edited by T4M*
  • Like 2
  • Props 3

• 1 month later...

Needed to upgrade the computer (had since 2012), so I recently bought a "gaming PC" for the first time. Always typically played on consoles before... old computer was always just a basic work computer... Mainly got this for the case (Hyte Y60). Thought of building from scratch, but figured it's quicker to just get pre-built then add on later...

Came with: 

CPU: Intel Core i9-1300KF

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4070

RAM: 32GB

Storage: 1TB NVMe SSD

Cooling System: 4 intake fans, 1 exhaust fan, 1 liquid radiator for CPU

Upgrades made so far:

Cooling System: Added 3 Corsair RGB exhaust fans at the top

Storage: Added an 8TB HDD, and then another 1TB NVME SSD

Monitor: MSI 27" 4K 144hz with DisplayPort connection

Keyboard: Corsair RGB Bluetooth Keyboard (can be plugged in)

Mouse: RedDragon RGB Bluetooth Mouse (can be plugged in)

At Ultra settings on modern AAA titles, at 4K resolution, the 4070 usually only gets between 30-60 FPS, depending on the title. Which is standard for a PS5 of Xbox Series X. Sometimes up to 70 FPS. Hoping to upgrade to a 4080 Super... wondering if it needs a new CPU to prevent bottlenecking

71FpoBA7ZcL._AC_SL1200_.jpg

Edited by TheoHuxtable..
  • Like 3
  • Props 1

I dont even play video games any more, but I have gotten addicted to watching this channel on Youtube which is based around the lore of fighting games franchises.

The guy who runs it is a pure comedian though, and has wicked catchphrases, so if you want to laugh about sufh things I recommend giving a view or two.

• Like 3

On 2/22/2024 at 4:38 AM, TheoHuxtable.. said:

Needed to upgrade the computer (had since 2012), so I recently bought a "gaming PC" for the first time. Always typically played on consoles before... old computer was always just a basic work computer... Mainly got this for the case (Hyte Y60). Thought of building from scratch, but figured it's quicker to just get pre-built then add on later...

Came with: 

CPU: Intel Core i9-1300KF

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4070

RAM: 32GB

Storage: 1TB NVMe SSD

Cooling System: 4 intake fans, 1 exhaust fan, 1 liquid radiator for CPU

Upgrades made so far:

Cooling System: Added 3 Corsair RGB exhaust fans at the top

Storage: Added an 8TB HDD, and then another 1TB NVME SSD

Monitor: MSI 27" 4K 144hz with DisplayPort connection

Keyboard: Corsair RGB Bluetooth Keyboard (can be plugged in)

Mouse: RedDragon RGB Bluetooth Mouse (can be plugged in)

At Ultra settings on modern AAA titles, at 4K resolution, the 4070 usually only gets between 30-60 FPS, depending on the title. Which is standard for a PS5 of Xbox Series X. Sometimes up to 70 FPS. Hoping to upgrade to a 4080 Super... wondering if it needs a new CPU to prevent bottlenecking

71FpoBA7ZcL._AC_SL1200_.jpg

good to see you drop thru man. Hopefully it isn't just a one off.

• Like 1
  • Truth 2

On 12/28/2022 at 2:31 AM, Dark_Knight said:

This was one of the psplus free games this month and I’m pumped. I’ve been meaning to buy this. Just finished the first one. starting #2 tonight image.thumb.jpeg.1af2585a953dd1a86a4af9940d8e044d.jpeg

Mass Effect trilogy was still the best game I ever played.

I got the green ending both times I finished #3 as I went back and played it a second time when they released the final DLC on the hardest difficulty.

But the lore, the story, and the characters were all great, even if Joker (Seth Green) has Hollywood friends who have a secret door behind a fireplace where they keep and molest kids as I heard on some podcast (Tin foil hat maybe?) years ago.

• Like 1

On 2/22/2024 at 10:44 PM, Mauler5150 said:

good to see you drop thru man. Hopefully it isn't just a one off.

Hey Mauler nice seeing you bro... it has been a while. Those days with you all here like in the late 2000s and early 2010s were epic lol... might just pop in from time to time 

On 3/3/2024 at 1:31 AM, Mauler5150 said:

Mass Effect trilogy was still the best game I ever played.

I got the green ending both times I finished #3 as I went back and played it a second time when they released the final DLC on the hardest difficulty.

But the lore, the story, and the characters were all great, even if Joker (Seth Green) has Hollywood friends who have a secret door behind a fireplace where they keep and molest kids as I heard on some podcast (Tin foil hat maybe?) years ago.

Played the first 3 but still haven't played Andromeda... you played that one yet?

Yeah 2 & 3 were great... I felt the first one was just kind of getting its feet wet though

• Like 1