Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Recommended Posts

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Luigi's Mansion 3 on Switch came out at midnight last night.  I'm going to probably spend most of the weekend playing that and neglecting any of the other fun stuff I would normally want to do.  Also

Anyone with a ps4 can play it for free this weekend!   @KILZ FILLZ @where @cruzxctrl @ndv @+plus+ @aimer @Dirty_habiT

drove halfway across massachusetts for a new ps4 controller not really i drove to milford but that's a whole different world 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, where said:

oh thats fancy, i havent bought any guns might have to treat myself. i havent gotten to play that much i think im at 25 on the bp @Kultswya

 

tomahawk kills are utterly satisfying, pissed they took away the claymore tho 

 

ya i figured fuck it why not, had some leftover points from MW. i don’t really play any other games, doesn’t cost me any money so i drop some into cod.  

 

i wouldn’t go crazy with it but a pack here n there is fun. they’re kinda pricey for what you get but that’s online gaming for you. 

 

i’m at 52 on the bp. i’ll just buy it once i complete it and unlock it all at once. the passes don’t end up costing you anything since you get the points back if you complete it. worth it if you play a lot. 

 

you got 2 months left should be plenty of time. they leaked a new operator in riot gear coming mid season, probably the next pack i’ll pick up. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

couple days with cold war so far and i gotta admit it was worth the buy.. career story was kinda short imo.. been fuckin shit up on multiplayer but its been so fucking long since ive really got down on cod im still trying to get used to some of these new maps.. but im glad to see raid and nuketown still there as well.. the holiday zombie shit was cool also those fuckin reindeer were mad annoying.. cant find the 12oz regimen on the multiplayer tho i guess thats only for warzone or something..

 

one thing i will say tho.. after playing this career and multiplayer also the fact i seen a trailer for COD and how it was mostly made AT HOME... yeah fuck you CDPR and your whole "7 year old hardware" excuse for a shit game..

  • Props 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tails0nE said:

couple days with cold war so far and i gotta admit it was worth the buy.. career story was kinda short imo.. been fuckin shit up on multiplayer but its been so fucking long since ive really got down on cod im still trying to get used to some of these new maps.. but im glad to see raid and nuketown still there as well.. the holiday zombie shit was cool also those fuckin reindeer were mad annoying.. cant find the 12oz regimen on the multiplayer tho i guess thats only for warzone or something..

 

one thing i will say tho.. after playing this career and multiplayer also the fact i seen a trailer for COD and how it was mostly made AT HOME... yeah fuck you CDPR and your whole "7 year old hardware" excuse for a shit game..

Sadly the regiment only works in WZ for now, you’re right. 

 

That last part is so bang on. 7 year old hardware... gimmy a break. PS5/Series X hadn’t even began conceptual stage yet when they started working on CP2077, such a bullshit excuse. It’s been a get out of jail free card all year and i’m sure ppl will continue to abuse tHe rOnA excuse for years to come. 

 

happy to hear you’re enjoying it man, it’s rough around the edges but they’ll patch out the few bugs it does have. it’s a really really solid base. Hasn’t been a cod this fun since BO3 imo 

 

The campaign is always a bit short but there’s replay value in this one if you go for all the side quests, dark ops challenges and multiple endings. I’m ok with that. The real meat and

potatoes has always been zombies/ mp. Did you try Dead Ops arcade 3? Top down zombies game apart from the regular mode. It’s pretty fun 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/29/2020 at 6:41 PM, fat ralphy said:

Been playing Apex Legends since it came out - thought about getting Cold War but want to wait for PS5

Played Apex when it came out and loved it. I fucking hate Battle Royale, but something with Apex really made it stick. It has the best controls and movement in any FPS that it's not even funny. I play it off and on now but maybe Season 8 will suck me back in.

 

Picked up a PS5 and COD on launch so friends and I have been on that. Prestige 5 currently and now it's smooth sailing until a new Zombies map in February.

Edited by 5amshift
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/28/2020 at 11:56 AM, Kults said:

Did you try Dead Ops arcade 3? Top down zombies game apart from the regular mode. It’s pretty fun 

 

I just played it the other night when I had my son with me and yeah it's fun as fuck.. the top down shit reminds me of Super Smash TV I remember I had a copy for my sega genesis as a kid.. soon as I seen it and the shooting and everything I was like oh yeah I'm gonna be in this for a while haha even my son had fun playing it with the occasional "daddy you do it" while handing me the controller only to take it back once I got passed the hard part lol

  • Props 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Tails0nE said:

 

I just played it the other night when I had my son with me and yeah it's fun as fuck.. the top down shit reminds me of Super Smash TV I remember I had a copy for my sega genesis as a kid.. soon as I seen it and the shooting and everything I was like oh yeah I'm gonna be in this for a while haha even my son had fun playing it with the occasional "daddy you do it" while handing me the controller only to take it back once I got passed the hard part lol

good comparison with smash. I hadn’t made that link. I got Zombies ate my neighbours vibes. Having way more fun with that mode than I thought i would. really nice addition 

Link to post
Share on other sites

smash tv was amazing imma have to check that mode out, im at prestige 1 lv40 in 24 hours played, that game is fun as shit, the only thing I dont like is they took out doors. 

  • Props 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

@where about to hit 4th prestige. Just unlocked the Street Sweeper. Best shotgun in the game atm. Should def unlock that asap before they nerf it. I played the 3v3 maps all night and got it pretty quickly

 

 

Capture.PNG

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kults said:

congrats on hitting second prestige @whereat this rate you’ll hit your master prestige 

Yo I hadn’t even realized I hit 2 yet did you see it in social

 

really eating with the maxed out Mac 10 

  • Props 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dirty_habiT said:

You guys are going to laugh but I've been playing Splatoon 2 online.  It's , ummmm , really freaking fun.

 

 

i’d heard that 

 

if the mechanics are good that’s what matters. supposed to be addictive 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, where said:

Yo I hadn’t even realized I hit 2 yet did you see it in social

 

really eating with the maxed out Mac 10 

ye i got you on my activision friends list. press triangle while in game to hit the socials tab, scroll over to friends you should see everyone’s ranks, calling cards and emblems. they should make it so we could see what gun setup and skins friends are rolling with too though 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, where said:

Yo I hadn’t even realized I hit 2 yet did you see it in social

 

really eating with the maxed out Mac 10 

oh man.. you try those new 3v3 maps with the mac 10 yet?!

 

absolutely nuts it’s a bullet hose 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...