Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Luigi's Mansion 3 on Switch came out at midnight last night.  I'm going to probably spend most of the weekend playing that and neglecting any of the other fun stuff I would normally want to do.  Also

Anyone with a ps4 can play it for free this weekend!   @KILZ FILLZ @where @cruzxctrl @ndv @+plus+ @aimer @Dirty_habiT

Who is up for a game of Mario Kart 64 and challenge my title?   Oh wait!! You live in the present! I have a 64 still and youuuuuuuuu don't!            

Posted Images

if it were up to me id get the disc version.. my internet is ok i guess but i dont wanna have to wait 14+ hours for a game to download via wifi.. but overall im gonna wait to get the ps5 i already know stores are probably gonna be even more of a shit show than the preorders were.. plus i always wait a while before picking up the next console in case of any hardware or software issues like "the red ring of death" im sure we all remember..

currently playing outer worlds because i wanted to see what obsidian has been up to and because i wanna get super baked and travel to planets doing cool space shit.. might get no mans sky to continue my baked travels but meh...

anybody looking forward to the Ghost of Tsushima multiplayer coming out in the fall..? 

• Like 1
On 9/28/2020 at 8:26 PM, Boris The Butcher said:

I guess cold war won't have leaning mechanics like modern warfare 

30062FD3-75F4-4118-8CA2-8AF53DB534B0.png

already confirmed. no corner peaking, no doors and no tactical sprint 🙏🏻 

talking mp, who knows about WZ but that dude is a credible leaker so you can guess that’s how it’ll work. 

21 minutes ago, Tails0nE said:

Quick question.. what the FUCK did they do to spiderman's face...?

Screenshot_20200930-153506.jpg

they threw him in rehab and got him

to stop shooting dope 

6 hours ago, Kults said:

Come join the 12oz Regiment 

6402591A-99F8-43FD-AA87-E99C68871AE5.jpeg

26CA9B05-9C14-454F-B260-A9D4B103DE8E.jpeg

Xfinity customers get access to the early beta without pre ordering, def getting the cross gen version of cold war

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Tails0nE said:

this muhfugga BIG..

(thats what she said)

it really is. fkn monster. I thought the Og  Xbox was big, this takes it to another level 

e: but hey, at least they confirmed we can change those hideous side panels, that’s a win. wondering if that was always the plan or if they’re changing it due to the online backlash 

• 2 weeks later...

i put in tons of hours in fallout new vegas.. fallout 4 was ok i guess.. outer worlds was cool but way too short imo.. im looking forward to the new diablo and cyberpunk for sure i just hope that after all of this build up it doesnt fall short on expectations.. or even worse, end up like how anthem did..

also this haunting in verdansk looks awesome.. i was always hoping that they'd come out with some sort of night themed zombie thing for Halloween.. looks like i wasnt the only one who had the idea.. looking forward to fucking shit up as leatherface..

• Truth 1
31 minutes ago, Tails0nE said:

i put in tons of hours in fallout new vegas.. fallout 4 was ok i guess.. outer worlds was cool but way too short imo.. im looking forward to the new diablo and cyberpunk for sure i just hope that after all of this build up it doesnt fall short on expectations.. or even worse, end up like how anthem did..

also this haunting in verdansk looks awesome.. i was always hoping that they'd come out with some sort of night themed zombie thing for Halloween.. looks like i wasnt the only one who had the idea.. looking forward to fucking shit up as leatherface..

I want that leather face bundle too. it doesn’t transfer over to CW but youll

still be able to use it in Warzone this year.

I played a ton on Fallout1-2. New vegas was pretty good but the First Person Fallouts just don’t feel the same to me.

Diablo 4 looks awesome but who knows when that one will see the light of day. I played lots of Path of Exile when that came out, I liked that one. 

Same boat for Cyberpunk. That shit was announced more than a decade ago. I’m convinced it will feel dated but it could

still be fun