Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I had similar crash/corrupted data issues with Red Dead so I def feel your pain. Amazon just delivered my copy at the crib so I'm itching to bounce from this office.

Hopefully I'll catch some of you gents on tonight. Add me on PSN - cruzxctrl or drop yours below.

I think I sent you a request a while back @Kults, I'll resend tonight  if anything.

• Like 1
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Luigi's Mansion 3 on Switch came out at midnight last night.  I'm going to probably spend most of the weekend playing that and neglecting any of the other fun stuff I would normally want to do.  Also

nearly there...   my clan tag on all COD games has been [12oz] since COD4 I think, even though I haven’t played with anyone from the oontz since back then I refuse to change it to anything e

Anyone with a ps4 can play it for free this weekend!   @KILZ FILLZ @where @cruzxctrl @ndv @+plus+ @aimer @Dirty_habiT

Posted Images

I found a workaround so I can get in but..

Getting error code CE 34878-0 at log in every time. Game just crashes out unless I start it offline and then reconnect my PS4. Its so fkn annoying. Its basically a corrupted data error but Ive tried deleting and reinstalling, clearing my cache and save files yet its still happening. Thinking my ID got flagged somehow? No idea, contacted ISP and even changed my IP, no dice. This has been a real shit show and has soured the overall experience.

Ill get on later but waiting for tomorrow to contact SONY for a fix or a refund

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Kults said:

I found a workaround so I can get in but..

Getting error code CE 34878-0 at log in every time. Game just crashes out unless I start it offline and then reconnect my PS4. Its so fkn annoying. Its basically a corrupted data error but Ive tried deleting and reinstalling, clearing my cache and save files yet its still happening. Thinking my ID got flagged somehow? No idea, contacted ISP and even changed my IP, no dice. This has been a real shit show and has soured the overall experience.

Ill get on later but waiting for tomorrow to contact SONY for a fix or a refund

That really sucks man. Have you tried deleting the beta? Digital download or disc? 

• Like 1

My experience today on Xbox was spotty. There were a couple times I got dropped from my party randomly. The two friends I was playing with were both on ps4 so maybe me getting kicked is a cross play bug that still needs a patch. At one point I got placed into a party with three strangers somehow. Game froze up a couple times in the class creator screen and only way to get out of it was closing and restarting the game. Had a few times that I was displaying other people’s gamer tag in the lobby. And a lot of other peoples calling cards and emblems not loading in the lobby. 

I wonder when the first patch drops lol

• Truth 1
14 minutes ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

That really sucks man. Have you tried deleting the beta? Digital download or disc? 

Digital.

I’ve rebuilt the database and reinitialized the entire console. Currently redownloading the entire game onto a fresh console/HDD.

Plenty of people having this issue and not just with with MW. I really don’t know what else to do at this point.

Hopefully it gets patched eventually. For now, assuming this doesn’t work I’ll use the workaround of taking the ps4 offline, starting the app then connecting. It’s a hassle but at least it kinda works. 

What a pain in the ass. Hang in there man. Once you get it laying flat it’ll be all the more enjoyable. I think infinity war has a classic in their hands as long as they don’t fuck it up

• Like 1

In the end it’s just a few more button clicks at log in. I’m just OCD’d like that. The most frustrating thing right now is waiting on all these fixes to get done so I can at least know I tried all possible remedies.

I had to initialize my system on Saturday as well.  Been having issues loading Special Ops, downloaded Pack 1 but Pack 2 says it’s not available at this time.

Otherwise,  game has been pretty fun. Def gonna take some time to adjust to. 

Lets hope V1.05 helps.

10 hours ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

Finished the campaign yesterday. Really good! Child gas mask missions were wild!

you get 2xp tokens and operator skins for beating levels. 

I’ll do it for the op skins 😛

Luigi's Mansion 3 on Switch came out at midnight last night.  I'm going to probably spend most of the weekend playing that and neglecting any of the other fun stuff I would normally want to do.  Also RE5 and RE6 were released I think last week on Switch also.  My girlfriend has agreed to co-op the RE6 game with me in exchange for foot rubs.

• Like 3
  • Props 1

@KultsWord! Good times! I played like dog shit the last game but you held it down consistently.

Its def taking me time to adjust to this years game. I never really played or got into Battlefield series other than BF1 (+ war simulators) and this is very reminiscent to that. I guess I’m too used to arcade-y shooters like Apex, Quake, Halo, Destiny, etc. I’ll catch on tho!

• Like 2

Not much we could do on that last one when half the team bailed on us. We held it down!

Same man, gotta remember to just make it to mid map and camp my balls off like everyone else. Flanking is a risky proposition with these maps. I get that they wanted to move away from the 3 lane structure but will all this verticality and how porous the maps are, really gotta just get into power positions and lock it down. 

Theres gonna be a learning curb for guys like us for sure, always so tempting to push forward and shoot some campers in the back though.

• Like 2

I’m having a hard time figuring out which attachments actually do what they say they do with the ADS. 

sucks not being able to rush in this one. Sometimes it feels like I can’t even move Bldg to bldg

oden is beast tho. I think it’s got an odd fire date thing like the an94 from BO2 where the first two Rds come out quicker. Been bump firing the oden and the shits beast. 

• Like 1