Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Resurrection

Gaming

Yeah read all that stuff. I didn't even know what it was before 2 days ago so I'm pretty unfazed. It's not even like the graphics are bad, they just don't look exactly like they did in the e3 demo and all the old footage.

Was reading a lot of what the video game nerds were saying. They kill me.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Not sure, but from what I can gather from what I read (excuse my lack of knowledge on the whole topic) the game never really looked as good as it did at e3. They just really pushed the graphics to the limit for the demo but never had any intent or were at all capable of releasing the game that way in its entirety.

I'll see if I can find the link.

That new South Park game is the fuckin truth! Been playing nonstop for a few days now. And I just downloaded it with all the DLC for free! Worth a try for all you PC gamers

Yeah, the character in Infamous Second Son is a stencilist. There are marked areas where you can paint some not-quite rap letters by holding the control pad vertically, with R2 as the nozzle (I never knew spray cans had nozzles on the side), then using it in the same manner as a Wii remote.

There aren't that many main missions, definitely not compared to the first game. Story's kind of crap, rushed and of course short. Gameplay-wise it's very good, I think. Overall, I'd say it's worth getting, but I'd recommend it if you've never played the first Infamous; it's a new character, location etc. so there are no references/spoilers to the previous two games.

Yeah just watched the part where he does a stencil on some roof and a guy calls and says he likes that tag you did :lol:

I think we'll always be more critical of shit like that, but other than that the game is cool.

As a car nut I been stuck on Forza 6, but I need to finish my Halo 5 playthrough. Game is beast.

• Like 1

This pretty much brought me to orgasm... Glad it will be available on the wii U as I want to get that solely for Mario Maker.

• Like 1

remember way back in the day when blockbuster let you rent the nintendo 64 console...? they stopped that shit real quick hahaha..

speaking of nintendo what do yall think about the new console theyre coming out with that nintendo switch or whatever its called..? i think its a pretty dope idea to go from console to handheld in the blink of an eye and picking up at the exact spot you left off at.. i just feel the tablet portion of it sticking out of it seems a bit weird but i guess it'll grow on people.. still a nice concept tho..

Kingspray Graffiti Simulator is kick ass creative tool. Multiplay lets you collaborate with other players. Choose different tips, pressures, colors, walls, and save your artwork to watch replays of after. It's awesome to have this instantly.

All three posts by this guy are the same post about kingspray..... almost seems like he registered here to push a product for a company. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....... HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. Very interessssting....