Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Luigi's Mansion 3 on Switch came out at midnight last night.  I'm going to probably spend most of the weekend playing that and neglecting any of the other fun stuff I would normally want to do.  Also

Moved one of my gaming PCs over to this dancase this morning. This is my intel build. My other gaming pc is in a silver dancase and it's an amd build. Giving the bigger case my intel computer was in t

nearly there...   my clan tag on all COD games has been [12oz] since COD4 I think, even though I haven’t played with anyone from the oontz since back then I refuse to change it to anything e

Posted Images

I have yet to play MK:SM in co-op mode but I hear only good things.

Has anyone oin here p[layed Smackdown vs Raw 2007 yet? Saw it at the shop today and was thinking of buying it but I already have all the previous games in the series and was wondering whether the new one is worth the $$$

^^half the fun mams. along with finding and eating fruit and lizards.

You just gotta appreciate art and beauty to enjoy the game i suppose. Its more poetic and lonesome then action oriented.

and bokals, too easy? Did you beat Hard Mode? And get all 16 items from Time Trails? Climb the castle?

it got boring so i traded it...

no need for a new challenge... but i do agree it was poetic and lonesome..

i can appreciate games like this... it was very well done... i just wished they had thrown in some obstacles throughout the landscape to make it more interesting on your searches..

it needed more adventure..