Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Guest Resurrection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Vanquish is pretty much Ninja Gaiden with guns. You're always on the brink of death, and your heart rate is constantly through the roof... and it's epic as fuck, there's gigantic shit happening all around you all the time. I'm going bananas over this game.

vanquish-2.jpg

This should be the sleeper title for late-2010. Reviews are great and I hear it is absolutely nuts. I planned on picking it up since it came out, but I'm a fucking cheapskate on video games. I have enough to play, but I'll snatch up a discounted/clearance game at Target or Toys R Us - I got Fallout 3 for $6 and The Orange Box for $10, both brand new. I'm sure Vanquish will hit the dust price-wise, as it flew under the radar, and I'll cop it on the cheap...

This should be the sleeper title for late-2010. Reviews are great and I hear it is absolutely nuts. I planned on picking it up since it came out, but I'm a fucking cheapskate on video games. I have enough to play, but I'll snatch up a discounted/clearance game at Target or Toys R Us - I got Fallout 3 for $6 and The Orange Box for $10, both brand new. I'm sure Vanquish will hit the dust price-wise, as it flew under the radar, and I'll cop it on the cheap...

Yeah, I paid full price cause I'm an action junkie and I didn't have the patience to wait, but this is totally the kind of game to wait out for the price to drop, cause it will, and for a lot of people the game might not deliver the playtime they expect for $60.

I take that same approach to games I'm not frothing at the mouth for, but am still very interested in, like the new Castlevania and Assassin's Creed, but this one I just had to have immediately and I'm glad to report it does not disappoint one bit. I'm on the last Act (same 5-act structure as GoW) and I'm sure I'm gonna play it through again immediately as soon I finish.

Hot pursuit is pretty tight..don't sleep on it.

I might have to cop a wii for that donkey kong returns joint

Hot Pursuit on the wii SUCCCCCCKKKKS! I have no choice but to get it for the Xbox. The previews I saw were on the PS3 i think and the games looks insane.

Im getting Donkey Kong Returns Tomorrow, cant wait to play it.