Guest Resurrection

Hmm it could go either way. On one hand, Mara was the featured operator in all the marketing for S1. Seeing as to how much they’ve focused on Ghost for S2 it stands to reason he’ll be unlocked through the battle pass the same way she was.

On the other hand, ATVI are greedy scummy fucks so I totally wouldn’t put it passed them to milk the shit out of the operator the community wants most. 

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

@Dirty_habiTAyyy man! I really appreciate that, for real!

Been out sick from work this entire week so I figured why not record and mix some clips. New Season, New Hero, Updated Map and a whole gang of patch notes dropped Tuesday 2/4 so I’m learning a bunch of it while taking advantage of the rest of the community trying to learn it too.

This is like my 5th “mixtape”. I’ve learned to slow down the edits and let the plays breathe a bit more( especially since IGTV dropped allowing 60+ second videos). Still have to find a blend of cool action-y plays with some somewhat tactical ish. Def helps having a squad you can play with. An issue I have to work around is I can’t use my headset to talk AND record game audio (+me) at the same so it’s one or the other. Either communicate with my team or record with Zero audio to my clips. Luckily Apex has a great Ping system that allows me to run without a mic.

I’d pick up BF5 just to practice and play with the 12oz Fam. I play COD every so often now but idk, game hasn’t really stuck w me. Waiting for their Season 2 to drop. I really like the mobility of shooters like Apex, Quake, Doom, etc. Don’t get me wrong, I love making plays and taking my time but sometimes these war sims don’t let you do much else, at least in my experience. 

Anyway, thank you again man. I appreciate you taking the time to watch it and even give feedback. Hopefully others in YouTube land will do the same, that’s why I been putting the 12oz logos and even put the 12oz and 12ozcollective links in the video description.

• Like 2

You're welcome, no problem.  I'm just giving credit where credit is due.  Watching your clips reminded me of being in high school and playing CS 1.6 for hours on end.

I don't think anyone else plays BF5 on PS4 here.... seems to be mostly COD guys.  I can't play COD for anything because it feels too arcadey to me.  Same with fortnite and apex legends.  I'm not hating, I'm just very very picky about the games I play.

Lately I've been playing Death STranding and making my way through that game slowly.  It's pretty fun and I like games that take a long time to play and have a good story.  This is what made me love the FF series.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dirty_habiT said:

I don't think anyone else plays BF5 on PS4 here.... seems to be mostly COD guys.  I can't play COD for anything because it feels too arcadey to me.  Same with fortnite and apex legends.  I'm not hating, I'm just very very picky about the games I play.

Youre spot on. Its exactly why I play COD over BF. I like that faster gameplay loop and serotonin release. 

I cant do this in BF. Boosting or not. Playing this recklessly would get me ganked

• Like 1

I think BF5 is fun for different reasons..... the action is definitely fast paced if you get to where the choke points are.  Also, my brothers and I don't typically play straight death match on there.  I'm not bad at COD, I just don't like the way the gameplay is..... which is the same argument other people use for not wanting to play BF5.

One thing i really like in BF is using vehicles.  I can fuck some people up flying the airplanes.

• Truth 1

4 hours ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

If you’ve still gotta rank up the kilo it’s worth it. You get a fully kitted kilo and a fully kitted 1911 both with blue tracer rds. Fun

I do. Its not on par with the M4 (obv) but its still up there in the top tier bracket. The tracer rounds look cool.

The main reason I want the pack is because of the OP though ngl. Just much cooler than any of the others

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

@Kultsi was able to get to max rank and max battle pass for s1. Gonna cop battle pass for s2 probably

Oh absolutely. Ghost for 1000 CP? No brainer, rest is icing on the cake. Coalition has shitty OPs we were due a good one for that team

That TAR variant you got at max pass rank is pretty sweet, envious. That and the hunter camo saiga ❤️

1 hour ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

@Kultsseem like ranking takes longer in s2 than s1 or s0 to you?

also - space gat is fun. Weird recoil though. Kinda like weird recoil tar21 has in mw2. Feels almost circular instead of up and to the right etc

Couldn’t say for sure. I’ve been in the 2xp rust playlist the entire time. Played a few rounds with @cruzxctrllast night.

Youre bang on about the TAR. It needs a balancing pass to be competitive imo