Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Resurrection

Gaming

GOD OF WAR III BRAND NEW TRAILER:

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/exclusive-chaos-god-of-war/61815

**********ALL IN GAME GRAPHICS - NO CG************

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WTF

That looks sick, plus the soundtrack will be coming out as well with a couple of bands that I am fond of on it. Might have to get a PS3 for this game. :lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

We've updated the PS3 & Xbox 360 version of Modern Warfare 2, including the following fixes:

- Care Package, Emergency Airdrop, and Sentry Gun marker grenades sprint speed normalized.

- Fix for "infinite care package" exploit.

- Sentry Guns: Improved placement detection, preventing cases of Sentry Guns inside geometry.

- Model 1887: Bling using Akimbo and FMJ combination now has same range and damage as non-Bling Model 1887s.

- Fixes to prevent various XP hacks (including the prevention of negative XP)

Note to PS3 Player: The PS3 still needs to receive one additional fix, regarding the infinite care package exploit - not included in this patch - which will come in the near future.

http://www.infinityward.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=260502&p=3829920#p3829920

I posted this in the 80's/90's thread, but figured it should go in here.

http://www.virtualapple.org

Found a place where you can play old Apple II games in your firefox/safari browser. There's a whole lot of the same games that were on the Commodore 64. I'm still trying to figure out how to play Karateka with my mouse, but right now I'm playing King's Quest.

Does anyone have PSP? Are they good? I'm thinking about getting it and littlebigplanet cuz stuff is cheap right now.

Also, does anyone play super smash brothers brawl, online?

Blaster Master 1988

Blaster%20Master.jpg

blaster.jpg

Blaster Master 2010

oorXgH5q9IkUoyMlAHnmioCraKk7Lrbh.jpg

bhJChrg4Jn_WdttLrWNH1Xo1jeaErGIq.jpg

eEQ_NCU5c0KrFF6kzhiLzsg_egqr4bmZ.jpg

I just played it and its siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiik.

I never knew they had it for the PS........

Blaster%20Master%20-%20Blasting%20Again%20%5BU%5D%20%5BSLUS-01031%5D-front.jpg

Does anyone have PSP? Are they good? I'm thinking about getting it and littlebigplanet cuz stuff is cheap right now.

Also, does anyone play super smash brothers brawl, online?

IMO it's not worth it.

At first its like OMG LITTLEBIGPLANET! TO GOO!!! W00T!!

and then its like: Im bored. Any other good game? Nope. Fuck.

aaaand then: Can I sell it to some moron? No one wants it. Fuck.

Downloaded that Heavy Rain demo. Definitely a good game.

I wish they'd make more games in that genre.

if you still have a ps2 pick this up...

indigo.jpg

I think its from the same makers as heavy rain.

I've grown a little tired of MW2 again. Picked up madden 10 tonight on amazon - not much of a sports fan but for some reason i been wanting to try this one.

Has anyone played the first bioshock or fallout3? I'm trying to decide between the two, both are pretty cheap these days and got such good ratings it seems like a no brainer to get em.

also is fallout 3 GOTY edition worth the extra coin? 5 expansions seem a bit hefty for my attention span.

I've grown a little tired of MW2 again. Picked up madden 10 tonight on amazon - not much of a sports fan but for some reason i been wanting to try this one.

Has anyone played the first bioshock or fallout3? I'm trying to decide between the two, both are pretty cheap these days and got such good ratings it seems like a no brainer to get em.

also is fallout 3 GOTY edition worth the extra coin? 5 expansions seem a bit hefty for my attention span.

Bioshock 1 is a must-play, especially with the sequel just being released and it being equally awesome. You should just get bioshock 1 and 2.