Guest Resurrection

Guest Resurrection

LATELY I'VE BEEN PLAYING/BUYING MORE GAMES. WHAT ARE SOME GOOD GAMES YOU'VE BEEN PLAYING LATELY? ALSO LIST SOME CLASSIC GAMES YOU ENJOYED IF YOU'D LIKE.

LATELY I'VE BEEN PLAYIN THIS:

1472506.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Resurrection

THE ONLY NON-NERDY PEOPLE THAT PLAY VIDEO GAMES ONLY SEEM TO FUCK WITH "MADDEN" AND "NBA LIVE." TO THEM THAT'S THE ONLY GAMES THAT EXIST TO THEM. THEY'LL BUY ONE FOR EACH YEAR AS IF THERE WERE BIGGER CHANGES OTHER THAN UPDATED ROSTERS AND A COUPLE NEW FEATURES. SOMETIMES THE GRAPHICS GET A LITTLE BETTER BUT THAT'S IT.

Guest Resurrection
Originally posted by NightOwl@Apr 2 2006, 05:33 PM

hows that game? you figure 20 mill has to do something

IT'S PRETTY GOOD IT'S BASED ON THE GTA ENGINE (DRIVING AROUND THE CITY, FREEDOM OF MOVEMENTS, JACKING CARS), BUT MORE IN-DEPTH. CREATE YOUR OWN MOBSTER, BUY CLOTHES/HATS FOR HIM, DO CONTRACT KILLINGS, EXTORT BUSINESSES AND RACKETS AND BOMB OPPOSING MOBS BUSINESSES. GOTTA GIVE IT UP THEY DID A GOOD JOB.

I'm playing Godfather. It's getting pretty tough. I've wiped out two families, but I think I need some gun upgrades (especially the shotgun and tommygun) before I continue.

I'm also playing Ecko's Getting Up, which is a pretty shitty game. Also, MVP NCAA 2006. I've only played one game in it, and I didn't know how to field (new system this year). Luckily, my Rice Owls pitcher threw a two hitter against Notre Dame, so I still won my first game of the season.

I still want to play Psychonauts, and I'm waiting on some stuff like Liberty City Stories, the next Splinter Cell, and Scarface.

If I could, I'd get the 360 and Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter.

Guest Resurrection

WEAPONX HOW IS "ADVANCED WARFIGHTER" ON XBOX (REGULAR)? THE SHIT LOOKS REALISTIC ON 360. EVEN MY DAD (WHO WAS IN THE ARMY AND A WAR) WHO DOESN'T PAY ATTENTION TO VIDEO GAMES TOLD ME HOW REALISTIC IT LOOKED ON THE COMMERCIAL. I'M NOT GETTIN A 360 I'M STILL HAPPY WITH MY XBOX AND PS2.

AND YEAH I PLAYED MARC ECKO'S GETTING UP. IT'S DECENT I GUESS. COULD'VE BEEN BETTER. THE WARRIORS IS ANOTHER DOPE GAME.

Originally posted by Resurrection+Apr 2 2006, 12:45 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Resurrection - Apr 2 2006, 12:45 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-fuse=--action@Apr 2 2006, 05:42 PM

I absolutely abhor sports games.

-fuse.

WHAT DOES ABHOR MEAN?

[/b]

Hate, loathe, dislike to a great extent, dispise.

-fuse.

i like the burnout games. we<3katamari that or like some nintendo/super nintendo status.. mario cart.. mario all stars. contra, castlevania, bionic commando, akari warriors, master blaster..bubble bobble. megaman.. type shit.

i cant get into the nerdy role playing shit.. and the first person shooters.. stress me out too much.

Guest Resurrection

I PLAYED THAT KATAMARI GAME FOR PS2. LOOKED WEIRD AS HELL BUT SOMEONE WHO DIDN'T EVEN PLAY VIDEO GAMES TOLD ME HE WAS ADDICTED TO IT SO I HAD TO SEE WHAT WAS UP. YEAH IT IS ADDICTING BUT IT'S WEIRD. THOSE JAPANESE COME UP WITH SOME WEIRD SHIT.

Guest Resurrection
Originally posted by fuse=--action+Apr 2 2006, 06:01 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fuse=--action - Apr 2 2006, 06:01 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Resurrection@Apr 2 2006, 12:45 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-fuse=--action@Apr 2 2006, 05:42 PM

-fuse.

WHAT DOES ABHOR MEAN?

Hate, loathe, dislike to a great extent, dispise.

-fuse.

[/b]

THANKS. I SHOULD'VE PAID ATTENTION IN CLASS. I SUCK AT THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE.

Guest Resurrection
Originally posted by fuse=--action@Apr 2 2006, 06:08 PM

I have both Katamari games. AMAZING

I HEARD THERE WERE TWO. I HAVE THAT "KATAMARI DAMACY" GAME. WHAT'S THE OTHER ONE AND WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE.

Originally posted by one two three four five+Apr 2 2006, 01:20 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (one two three four five - Apr 2 2006, 01:20 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-fuse=--action@Apr 2 2006, 12:42 PM

-fuse.

what about NFL Blitz?

[/b]

I played it for dreamcast for a while, then got tired of it.

I'm just not good at sports games really.

NBA Jam is an ENTIRELY different story though.

-fuse.

Also, racing games don't count as sport games.

I'm incredibly addicted to Turismo.

Guest Resurrection

I PLAY SPORTS GAMES. I JUST LIKE TO PLAY THE OTHER SHIT TOO. THE DUDES I KNOW THAT ARE IN ON THAT HIPHOP THUG LIFESTYLE ARE TOO "HARD" TO PLAY ANYTHING OTHER THAN MADDEN AND NBA LIVE. THEY'LL PLAY IT FOR HOURS ON END AND HAVE TOURNAMENTS WITH MONEY INVOLVED AND STAND AROUND WATCHING OTHERS PLAY AS IF IT NEVER GOT BORING.

Guest Resurrection
Originally posted by one two three four five@Apr 2 2006, 06:26 PM

i hate how all computer games now are way too advanced for my computer

YEAH I HATE THAT THAT'S WHY I DON'T BUY PC GAMES NO MORE. OTHERWISE I'D HAVE TO UPGRADE OR BUY A NEW COMPUTER EVERY COUPLE OF MONTHS. STICKIN WITH THE CONSOLES IS EASIER.

Originally posted by Resurrection+Apr 2 2006, 12:30 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Resurrection - Apr 2 2006, 12:30 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-one two three four five@Apr 2 2006, 06:26 PM

i hate how all computer games now are way too advanced for my computer

YEAH I HATE THAT THAT'S WHY I DON'T BUY PC GAMES NO MORE. OTHERWISE I'D HAVE TO UPGRADE OR BUY A NEW COMPUTER EVERY COUPLE OF MONTHS. STICKIN WITH THE CONSOLES IS EASIER.

[/b]

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?...N82E16814102657

I'm gonna cop that boy pretty soon. Not really expensive and a good upgrade from where I'm at.

Guest Resurrection

I THINK PS3 WILL BE BETTER THAN 360. GRAPHICS/POWER WISE... AND I THOUGHT XBOX WAS BETTER THAN PS2 GRAPHICS/POWER WISE. BUT SINCE PS3 IS COMING OUT AFTERWARDS THEY CAN (AND WILL) ONE-UP XBOX 360 WITH A BIGGER HARDDRIVE AND THOSE BLUE-RAY/HD DVD DISCS.

AS FAR AS NINTENDO REVOLUTION? WHAT CAN I SAY I GAVE UP ON THEM AFTER N64. JUST LOOK AT THEIR NEW CONTROLLER THAT SHIT LOOKS WACK. HOW ARE YOU GONNA PLAY MADDEN OR STREET FIGHTER WITH THAT.