Guest Resurrection

29 minutes ago, where said:

didnt know that was gonna reset my prestige lol im getting kinda burnt out on gaming, it happens every spring really 

a name change shouldn’t do that? if it does that’s pretty shitty. 

that happens, take some time away from it when it starts to get dull 

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i did catering for cooperate events and for a couple sports teams, when this covid shit happened I applied for this program to get money to go to school cause massachusetts is very progressive ive been paid to get a free undergrad in psychology which im half way done with lol. This is spring break week but i have to force myself to play more than a few rounds, esp cause the weather has been nice probably the same up there for you. its funny cause my kid restarted our spiderman game because "she wanted to see the cut scenes at the beginning" i was like why the fuck didnt you just start a new game lol, so i kinda lost my motivation on that one i was like 70% done honestly kinda gutted.

• Props 1

12 hours ago, Dark_Knight said:

@Kultsthat looks awesome. I’ve been considering getting my son a switch and that might be my reason lol. Kobe how core gaming is coming back.

i want to play that. hope they put it out on ps eventually. love old school beat em ups and the style on this one is great 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Kults said:

i want to play that. hope they put it out on ps eventually. love old school beat em ups and the style on this one is great 

Some streets of rage vibes going on too.

Not a beat em up, but metal slug is possibly my favorite side scrolling franchise of all time. If you haven’t played it before, please do. I haven’t downloaded this one, but have the anthology an amazing emulator. May pick this up too. Guessing it’s cheap on the store.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Dark_Knight said:

Some streets of rage vibes going on too.

Not a beat em up, but metal slug is possibly my favorite side scrolling franchise of all time. If you haven’t played it before, please do. I haven’t downloaded this one, but have the anthology an amazing emulator. May pick this up too. Guessing it’s cheap on the store.

i’d played one in the 360/ps3 era, that the same one? i like metal slug, shoot em

ups are awesome, i’ve always been a huge contra fan. 

Not gonna lie that Ringo Ishikawa makes me wanna get a switch myself.. that and this game called 198X for switch.. same old school style 16 bit.. always love games like that if they're done right.. both Ringo and 198X I would definitely binge for sure..

I'm debating on getting another game since there's a good amount on sale for PSN.. also gonna buy an external hard drive so I don't have to keep deleting games to download something new.. there is this one game called Generation Zero I remember seeing trailers for a whiiiiile back then never heard anything about it.. it's on sale for like $13 bucks but I seen a "before you buy" from gameranx and I'm on the fence now.. looks dope but I mean it's only $13 not like I'm really losing any money here.. thoughts..?

• Like 2

You guys should look into building a mister fpga. Look up that term to lead yourself down the path of retardation. 

I built one. It's rad af. You need a memory upgrade board so make sure you order that right off the bat. It plays neogeo roms exactly as the oem hardware does. Amazing really. 

I can post videos of mine if anyone wants to see. 

• Props 2

59 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

Get a switch so you can play all the good Nintendo franchise games. There's a to. Of good stuff to play on switch. 

Last Nintendo system I bought was the WiiU after skipping 64, Gamecube and Wii. I felt I got burned and it soured Nintendo for me. Switch is making all the right moves though.

I did have a DS Lite that thing was pretty cool. Bought it to play GTA Chinatown Wars when that was new

On 3/29/2021 at 1:36 AM, Dark_Knight said:

Switch has some quality games. It’s more for casual gaming rather than the main two consoles and pc. But botw is called one of the best games of the last decade. And all their exclusives are fun as fuck. Dhabs idk what that is. What exactly does it do?

Field Programmable Gate Array

Think of a microchip that has the ability to reconfigure itself to "be" any other piece of electronics. You need a transistor?  No problem fpga can "be" a transistor. 

with a lot of reverse engineering and elec engineering work people have done things like made an snes system inside the fpga. 

the advantage is that it is exactly like the real hardware. There is no emulation going on at all. This means the glitches are still present. Slow downs when a ton of sprites are on screen happen etc. 

It is kind of a novelty IMO. it plays neo geo, sega genesis, and snes games fantastically. I even have some 8bitdo SN30 controllers that I use with the Mister for the complete nostalgic snes feel. 

• Props 1

57 minutes ago, Kults said:

Damn! Thats heavy work

even capped the hardpoints 👌

How you liking that new map? Flows much better that the OG right?

Yea they broke it up nicely it was way too easy to snipe on that map tho I found that to be the most realistic. The way it’s cut up is perfect for flying around with a smg. Somehow my activision name reverted after I had changed it, the fuck. I stopped playing for a while and finally turned it back on yesterday and was going crazy, I recently turned voice back on to hear how pissed when they lose by 20 points after winning the whole game.

• Props 1

@whereChange your calling card and emblem man, i’m sure you got some good ones by now. there’s a calling card showcase now since the last patch, you can display up to three of them on top of the one you rock in lobbies 

Also, if you check in player progress and click on the prestige section you can unlock different stuff with prestige keys, check it out 

with all this old school 8bit talk i gotta recommend Enter The Gungeon.. i just downloaded it the other night since its free on playstation for their "state of play" or whatever and its super fun.. mad fucking annoying cause yeah you die and you gotta start all over again but overall its pretty sick.. this video pretty much explains everything.. i think you all have a ps4 so yeah definitely check it out..

• Like 3

Remember I'm working with my shit att internet while my girls daughter is plugged into the matrix playing fortnite, minecraft AND scrolling through tik tok all at the same time.. so yeah I got a lil excited lol 

Seriously don't know how that kid does it..

• LOL! 2

@where Modern Warfare 2019 just added 3 new maps (!!) Ive never seen this before, usually the old entry is tossed away once the new one comes out. The fact that progression is linked between both titles this year is awesome, guess Im jumping back into MW for a bit

Al Raab Airbase

Killhouse

Drainage

Al-Raab Airbase.PNG

Killhouse.PNG

Drainage.PNG

19 hours ago, Tails0nE said:

with all this old school 8bit talk i gotta recommend Enter The Gungeon.. i just downloaded it the other night since its free on playstation for their "state of play" or whatever and its super fun.. mad fucking annoying cause yeah you die and you gotta start all over again but overall its pretty sick.. this video pretty much explains everything.. i think you all have a ps4 so yeah definitely check it out..

Check out Dead Cells!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Kults said:

@where Modern Warfare 2019 just added 3 new maps (!!) Ive never seen this before, usually the old entry is tossed away once the new one comes out. The fact that progression is linked between both titles this year is awesome, guess Im jumping back into MW for a bit

Al Raab Airbase

Killhouse

Drainage

Al-Raab Airbase.PNG

Killhouse.PNG

Drainage.PNG

Yo that’s crazy, I had to delete that game when I got Spider-Man cause I’m still using the ps I got in 2015 lol, wish I would have taken (like Liam neeson) the time to set up an external hd, my internet is supposed to be 25mb d/l but this shit really drags ass, wish there was fiber available where I live.

speaking of downloading this update is taking too fookin long 

• Like 1
  • Truth 2

10 minutes ago, where said:

Yo that’s crazy, I had to delete that game when I got Spider-Man cause I’m still using the ps I got in 2015 lol, wish I would have taken (like Liam neeson) the time to set up an external hd, my internet is supposed to be 25mb d/l but this shit really drags ass, wish there was fiber available where I live.

speaking of downloading this update is taking too fookin long 

thats the ps networks fault, not your internet. downloading large patches is so painfully slow. 

i kept it installed but deleted the campaign and spec ops packs to make room. 

i got my ps4 in 2015 as well but i got the blk ops 3 themed one that came with 1TB or id be screwed for space too. 

65BAFAC1-EFEF-45DD-845B-50150C7CC6A8.jpeg

F3FABCA5-DC3D-4217-82A4-9D0244589B7B.jpeg

• Truth 1