Guest Resurrection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yeah didn't want to say anything but he has a few bucks to play with from the jump.

3 heists down.

You kill any animals yet? So far I killed 2 guard dogs, ran over mad coyotes, a cougar, hit a deer, shot a deer, 2 birds but 1 didn't die, and I chased some cows onto the highway that got hit.

and shot some rats.

Trying to play GTA online but it's really fucked up. I finally connected after an hour of trying, now I'm just waiting to do this fucking tutorial but it's stuck at a loading screen. They had 2 weeks to prepare for this clusterfuck. I guess they just went on vacation after making a billion...

I was able to do the first mission on gta online which is a pointless race against Lamar...as soon as the race finished the game froze. I restarted the game about ten times, deleted and reinstalled the online update file, deleted and created new online characters and that's as far as I got. After about 4 hours of frustration I gave up and decided to download the BF4 beta.

What makes the gta online even more frustrating is that almost all my friends were able to connect with only minor issues...so I'm staring at a loading screen for four hours while they're doing heists and robberies all over the city. I'm just gonna wait until they fix all the bugs. I still have to finish the story anyway.

I was playing the Battlefield Beta and was having a blast. I noticed it is waaaayyy more glitchy than when the BF3 beta was released. Certain objects & enemy players would disappear when I aimed at them, I lost connection to servers way too much & and some players would fly in the sky after being shot lol. Overall I think it will be a great game but I would rather be playing it on next gen consoles.

I had a decent time with BF4 Beta last night, the first weapons (AK) is garbage for range, however I liked the challenge. You certainly get more real world feel from this game.

In the last month I did a Blops rank up so I am used to the fast tight COD type feel, but the depth of BF4 is pretty amazing.

GTA V online is ... how to put this...so far ..... meh.

what really pisses me off is when you kill another online player you get 0 XP from it.

In some cases its pretty hard to do to.

Ive had all my cash lost for some reason, im at a level 7 XP and pretty useless at everything.

Have any of you figured it out any more?

Gta online is meh when you play by yourself but it you have even just one friend playing with you makes it so much more fun. I'm in a crew with a bunch of my friends but I have only played with 1 friend so far. We went around robbing every store in sight and I had a blast.

Some tips to help you get quick cash:

Sell stolen cars to LS Customs to get 1-9 grand. Certain cars are more valuable and there should be price lists if you google it. (High end sports cars can't be sold)

Killing other players online only gives you $100 unless they're carrying some serious cash so I wouldn't waste my time with that. It also gives you a bad reputation. Bad rep means in online missions you will only be paired with other people who have bad reps.

You actually get an "allowance" for being good and not killing people. I'm not sure how much or how often because I've killed mostly every online person I've come across.

When you have earned some cash I suggest putting it in the bank right away so if you get killed by an online player they won't get anything. You can deposit money on your phone by going to Internet browser and money & services, then go to maze bank. I do this every time I have extra cash on me. If you get killed by cops or by something you did (blowing yourself up, jumping out a plane with no shute) you will lose money.

There is a glitch to lose the cops easily. When you have stars just press start and go to the gta online store and then back out of it and it will send you back to the online game with no stars. 4 stars is nearly impossible to escape if you don't have a plane so I do this sometimes when I rob a store and get 4 stars right off the bat. You keep the money you robbed too.

Simeon's missions are fairly easy and give you a lump sum of cash. He gives you a list of cars to find and you find one car out of the list, steal it and deliver it to him. The only resistance you will get it maybe 2 stars from the cops. I got 8 grand for stealing him a hummer.

When you find a really nice car that you're allowed to customize (again high end sports cars you must buy through your phone) make sure you put insurance and a tracker on it so if it's destroyed you can get it back. With the tracker it's always displayed on your mini map. Plus, if anyone online tries to steal it you can kick them out of it. They also can't customize it if it belongs to you.

The only issue I'm having is with Rockstar Social Club. I made a few logos for my crew through the website and I tried to publish them so we can put them on our clothing & cars but they're not showing up for some reason. I spent at least 3 hours on them so I hope they get this issue fixed.

• 2 weeks later...

New NBA 2K14 trailer for PS4/Xbox One...

They say it's just a port (same game with improved graphics). An entirely new engine system.

One thing they improved about the animation and "feel" of the players is that the players stop on their feet when they come to a stop like real humans. Past basketball games, the player feels like they're sliding around. It's supposed to feel more real this time.

New NBA 2K14 trailer for PS4/Xbox One...

They say it's just a port (same game with improved graphics). An entirely new engine system.

One thing they improved about the animation and "feel" of the players is that the players stop on their feet when they come to a stop like real humans. Past basketball games, the player feels like they're sliding around. It's supposed to feel more real this time.

Meant to say "it isn't just a port..."

Entirely new engine with improved animation & graphics.