Guest Resurrection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I posted this in the 80's/90's thread, but figured it should go in here.

http://www.virtualapple.org

Found a place where you can play old Apple II games in your firefox/safari browser. There's a whole lot of the same games that were on the Commodore 64. I'm still trying to figure out how to play Karateka with my mouse, but right now I'm playing King's Quest.

Does anyone have PSP? Are they good? I'm thinking about getting it and littlebigplanet cuz stuff is cheap right now.

Also, does anyone play super smash brothers brawl, online?

IMO it's not worth it.

At first its like OMG LITTLEBIGPLANET! TO GOO!!! W00T!!

and then its like: Im bored. Any other good game? Nope. Fuck.

aaaand then: Can I sell it to some moron? No one wants it. Fuck.

I've grown a little tired of MW2 again. Picked up madden 10 tonight on amazon - not much of a sports fan but for some reason i been wanting to try this one.

Has anyone played the first bioshock or fallout3? I'm trying to decide between the two, both are pretty cheap these days and got such good ratings it seems like a no brainer to get em.

also is fallout 3 GOTY edition worth the extra coin? 5 expansions seem a bit hefty for my attention span.

I've grown a little tired of MW2 again. Picked up madden 10 tonight on amazon - not much of a sports fan but for some reason i been wanting to try this one.

Has anyone played the first bioshock or fallout3? I'm trying to decide between the two, both are pretty cheap these days and got such good ratings it seems like a no brainer to get em.

also is fallout 3 GOTY edition worth the extra coin? 5 expansions seem a bit hefty for my attention span.

Bioshock 1 is a must-play, especially with the sequel just being released and it being equally awesome. You should just get bioshock 1 and 2.

Bioshock 1 is a must-play, especially with the sequel just being released and it being equally awesome. You should just get bioshock 1 and 2.

Very true, I want to say that the Bioshock 2 is better than Bioshock; but it's not. The second game is never better than the first.

Bioshock 2 has a great storyline and is fucking amazing, it's tough though. The multiplayer is also very well made, I was pleased and surprised. Go get that game, it's worth it.

Play the first though if you havent.