Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
misteraven

12ozProphet Roll Call - Who’s still missing but wish they weren’t?

Anyone heard from Mar or Theo? Alure and Earmuffs? Is Glik0 dead or doing a bid? Seeking? What about the mod that was doing extreme hammocking? Passed away, right?

1 hour ago, Hua Guofang said:

Theo pops in a bit here and there. I’d like to hear from mar as well. 

Is he under his old username?

Last I remember about Mar was that he was signed up to serve his 2 years or whatever
in IDF.  Hopefully he's alive and well and married to some hot IDF tank girl.

There were a shit ton of people benching and then contributing to other threads as well.  Know a bunch are on social media but I don't do that so would be nice to see some back here with some pics and things.  Few names.....

@unionbencher  @cheesecurd  @redwingjuice  @Hermdog  @nicklesndimes  @NoDakFreights  @FR8HOUND  @injury  @BloodyWishes  @aLBERThOFFMAN  @lepthebeard  @Zed_Eastwood

First login in years. I've stopped by a few times here and there , tried logging in and had forgot my password or page was under construction.

Today after 3 attempts, My screen name and password still work! 

Anyway , was definitely not a heavy poster but hey, I'm back for a bit at least.

• Props 4

Welcome back to a much more mature, family oriented Oontz. Now, if you'll excuse me I'm going to look at skanks in the Smash or Trash thread.

#wonksaggin

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

haha  I gotta look through those threads again.  one of My favorite's was the "Your day in Pics" thread.

• Like 1

Hi kids.

Been back lurkin. Nice to see that there is a bit of community still here.

Gonna do an American road trip possibly in July, so may make a thread for recommendations and see if anyone wants to grab some beers along the way.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Fist 666 said:

@JacksonIf you come through north Carolina hit me up, always down to grab a beer with the oontz

Where were you when I was there. 

11 hours ago, earmuffs said:

Where were you when I was there. 

I just moved here a little over a year ago. So I was probably in Colorado or Washington 

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now