12ozProphet Roll Call - Who’s still missing but wish they weren’t?

misteraven

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
36 minutes ago, TreSixO said:

good because I cant get on insta at work and im sure ill forget over the weekend

anyone know what happened to earl broccoli, chupa, chopstix, and casek?

Casek has been on here off and on, but someone should tell him to check in for sure. 

"I hope everything bad in life happens to you and nobody else but you! And as I sip my soda, which I'm sure somebody spit in, I would just like to say to all of you, kiss my ass, you rotten mother fuckers! Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go home and put some water in DAO's mama's dish."

On 7/24/2018 at 11:26 AM, mn1_fuckos said:

When I was in college we had a gallery and there was photogs that came down from all over the country. At the time I was working for the photo department and I had to help pack up some of the photos.

My boss was packing a photo of two big dudes (bears) laying in bed with each other and I remember saying man this looks familiar. My boss turned and looked at me and said WTF? I dont want to know

It turned out it was a photo from a series that @-Rage-took and posted here in the photo thread. I explained to my boss and the whole deal about 12oz and this dude's awesome photos and he was like he was here this Saturday for the gallery. I was pretty pissed I heard about it after the fact.

That dude was fuckin cool

This is fucking amazing. Small world. I want to know which show this was.

Also, howdy 12oz. Been a long time.

• Like 4
  • Props 1

28 minutes ago, -Rage- said:

This is fucking amazing. Small world. I want to know which show this was.

Also, howdy 12oz. Been a long time.

Wow man, glad to see you back dude. It has been ages indeed. By the way, you're up on that shirt. About to put it up on the shop.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, -Rage- said:

Whatever happened to Symbols. She still around? @!@#$%

Also, hey to @SukiSukiNow!

Good question... I'm aware she married another forum member and that she was here up until just after we relaunched the last time. Unsure why she disappeared or where she went but would be really cool to see her back on here. Level headed person that paid her dues on the forum and in freight yards.

9 minutes ago, mn1_fuckos said:

@misteraven if I recall I think catface disappeared when she posted a photo of herself and the boys chased her off

@-Rage-glad to see you back ill shoot you a PM about it.

That was standard protocol. No way she ran off from that after being a part of several wet t-shirt contests. Anyone ever know her IRL or have some way of getting in touch?

11 minutes ago, misteraven said:

Good question... I'm aware she married another forum member and that she was here up until just after we relaunched the last time. Unsure why she disappeared or where she went but would be really cool to see her back on here. Level headed person that paid her dues on the forum and in freight yards.

She was one of the very few that got to participate in the Polaroid Pass Around back in 2005.

A bummer all those scans are gone now. I'll have to go back to my old hard drives and find them. I've still got the OG black book in my collection.

There was a second book I created later that year, but it got lost/stolen in transit after the second person. Still really fucking bitter about that.

EDIT: Fuck, now I want to make another Polaroid Pass Around book with some of the people that missed out so long ago. ?

Edited by -Rage-
  • Like 1