MONTANA FREIGHT BENCHING

simon sandleshit

• 3 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 5 months later...
On 10/13/2021 at 8:12 PM, One Man Banned said:

sound of wind through the Montana mountains whispering Simon @simon sandleshit

Howdy sir, I need to post my bench soon! My laptop is so ancient and slow, booting it up and trying to simply use a web browser is too much to handle and turns into a several hour project easily. I do bench with my phone on occasion and while the camera is decent, I really wanna keep this thread with the high quality photos you can zoom in on. 

hope you’re doin well!

• Like 2
  • Props 1

• 6 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 5 months later...
17 hours ago, simon sandleshit said:

@One Man Bannedi got my shit together now! this summer im bringin flicks or im buying you a pizza

Done.  You know who you're making this deal with??  No pineapple on my shit.  Did we make this deal before?!  

image.thumb.png.9deaac88596de423beeacae4ffff9b02.png

I use a point & shoot style compact, nothing fancy but quality enough.  If cell phone is all you got for now I'll take it if they're nice shots of them MRLs.  Let's go!

• Props 1

4 hours ago, simon sandleshit said:

I'm also not down with pineapple on pizza.... but what the hell is that pizza you just posted

Props on the no pineapple gang, we've needed you here in our ranks in the pizza thread.  That pizza above is a Hobo Special, pepperoni and creosote.

• LOL! 1