Where in the world is DAO?

CILONE/SK

DAO, where the fuck you at? I know you think you were living large in some subdivision writing on an irrigation ditch (steak) in Texas, but reality is your pull out method got wifey pregnant and you have little DAOs running around, and you are wishing you were back in philly.

Don’t be embarrassed you were wrong, I still welcome you back, just so we can talk shit to each other.

• Like 4
  • LOL! 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 4 years later...
On 5/29/2018 at 8:46 PM, CILONE/SK said:

DAO, where the fuck you at? I know you think you were living large in some subdivision writing on an irrigation ditch (steak) in Texas, but reality is your pull out method got wifey pregnant and you have little DAOs running around, and you are wishing you were back in philly.

Don’t be embarrassed you were wrong, I still welcome you back, just so we can talk shit to each other.

My pullout game is imaculate. Both my kids were made on purpose. I actually remember the nut that made the second one, me and wifey were getting it the fuck in. We were on a good one. I said "you want another kid?"  She goes "yeah, why not"...  SPLOOOOOGE!!! all up in them guts. One and done. 💯

• Truth 1
  • Props 1

Welcome back DAO.

This place wouldn't be what it is without you.

And the proof of that is that every post in this thread preceding yours made me audibly laugh and chuckle as I recall the good times I had on this forum, which are timeless considering not only the post dates here, but the fact that I believe you were right all along, the only error being that the dogwhales never went extinct, they were just frozen under ice similar to The Thing prior to the Skid Row inhabitants causing global warming by smoking ice thawing them out to share the place with us once more.

image.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

Welcome back DAO.

This place wouldn't be what it is without you.

And the proof of that is that every post in this thread preceding yours made me audibly laugh and chuckle as I recall the good times I had on this forum, which are timeless considering not only the post dates here, but the fact that I believe you were right all along, the only error being that the dogwhales never went extinct, they were just frozen under ice similar to The Thing prior to the Skid Row inhabitants causing global warming by smoking ice thawing them out to share the place with us once more.

image.jpg

Wait, what? Who claimed dog/whales went extinct? That's where dolphins, porposes, Orcas and literally every species of whales came from. 

• Truth 1

6 hours ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

Wait, what? Who claimed dog/whales went extinct? That's where dolphins, porposes, Orcas and literally every species of whales came from. 

He said they were cryogenically frozen under the ice caps until enough meth is smoked to cause global warming and thaw them out.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2

15 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

For the record Fat Ralphy does not condone use of methamphetamine. 

Noted. I was just proving that "global warming" is a true phenomenon that obviously extends far beyond the shores here in Oz, no matter the conjecture between so called "scientists" disputing otherwise.

• Truth 1

18 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

Noted. I was just proving that "global warming" is a true phenomenon that obviously extends far beyond the shores here in Oz, no matter the conjecture between so called "scientists" disputing otherwise.

There really is no argument about this in the scientific community  though. The only few  dipshits pretending to be scientists arguing aginst this fact are paid goons working for the foscil fuel industries.

• Truth 1