Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
misteraven

What *12ozProphet* product / feature / etc would you like to see?

def. pins[ATTACH=full]246700[/ATTACH]

Will throw some into that package I promised you. Just waiting to coordinate the shipping.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Adidas collab

track suit would be nice

north face collab also would be baller

carhartt jumpsuit in khaki and black...so I can dress up as a ghostbuster

TNF is definitely on my wish list. Know a bunch of people there and did a lot of work for Timberland, which is the same parent company so hoping once I have more momentum established with the brand that I can pitch a concept that makes sense.

I made my own camp hats bought from delusion manufacturing

I want to get some unstructured 6 panels also....I'm gonna put the 12oz patches on them

TNF is definitely on my wish list. Know a bunch of people there and did a lot of work for Timberland, which is the same parent company so hoping once I have more momentum established with the brand that I can pitch a concept that makes sense.

yo....I would seriously buy a tnf jacket you make...itd be good to have a mountain jacket with pockets on the back that you can put spray cans and markers in

I made my own camp hats bought from delusion manufacturing

I want to get some unstructured 6 panels also....I'm gonna put the 12oz patches on them

Been working on caps but having a tough time sourcing it domestically and also finding someone willing to do custom fabric on short runs (less than 144 pcs). I'll get there, but definitely high on the priority list. And you already know where I'm going with all these patch releases.

• Like 1

yo....I would seriously buy a tnf jacket you make...itd be good to have a mountain jacket with pockets on the back that you can put spray cans and markers in

I got an open invite to do an IR absorbing hardshell that's far superior to anything on the market. Issue right now is that I need to lay a foundation before I get too far ahead of myself. I'll tell you about the jacket in private at some point, but I'm a huge hardshell collector and this company is far and away my favorite. It's also not on too many radars, especially in the 12oz space. Hence the need to get that foundation set. Jacket is amazing though.

• Like 2

Been working on caps but having a tough time sourcing it domestically and also finding someone willing to do custom fabric on short runs (less than 144 pcs). I'll get there, but definitely high on the priority list. And you already know where I'm going with all these patch releases.

word....you know I'm copping all those...12oz product I fuck with heavy just cuz its rare as fuck....people ask me all the time where I get my t shirts from and I point them here

• Like 1

I got an open invite to do an IR absorbing hardshell that's far superior to anything on the market. Issue right now is that I need to lay a foundation before I get too far ahead of myself. I'll tell you about the jacket in private at some point, but I'm a huge hardshell collector and this company is far and away my favorite. It's also not on too many radars, especially in the 12oz space. Hence the need to get that foundation set. Jacket is amazing though.

That's wild...I fucking love technical outerwear, I don't know why either...it just looks fucking baller

and thanks man...that shit is exciting

• Like 1

@misteraven you should open up a patreon or something....put up your designs and people vote on them....but theyd need to subscribe and pay every month
  • Like 1

If you are planning anything with any sneaker companies that would be sick. As a massive sneakerhead that would be amazing (I saw the Instagram post with the wet look Nike sb).

As for content it's difficult, what made it so special was the community and how we all drove the forum forward.

I really like the stuff on the store, some of the tees have been amazing so more merch definitely. Maybe a design submitted contest for a few design or pin design?

Hopefully I'll be much more active soon as will have a laptop soon and not just rely on my phone.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

[ATTACH=full]247173[/ATTACH]

Would love to do a rug. Actually have a note about that saved for the future after seeing Supreme release a few basic ones. Kaws has done them as well and always thought it would be cool.

• Like 2

If you are planning anything with any sneaker companies that would be sick. As a massive sneakerhead that would be amazing (I saw the Instagram post with the wet look Nike sb).

As for content it's difficult, what made it so special was the community and how we all drove the forum forward.

I really like the stuff on the store, some of the tees have been amazing so more merch definitely. Maybe a design submitted contest for a few design or pin design?

Hopefully I'll be much more active soon as will have a laptop soon and not just rely on my phone.

I'm seriously considering actually opening a second online shop integrated with the next forum platform that would allow for a more diverse range of stuff. The main 12oz shop is very specific and 100% brand related product. I was thinking of a swap meat type "official bootleg series" shop my friend brought up to me, for the purpose of opening it up to more stuff including maybe a platform for some of you guys to sell on as well. I'm also sitting on deadstock from way back in the four the hard way days that I'd love to offer, but feel it doesn't sit right along side the stuff on the main 12oz shop.

Anyhow, just a concept I'm exploring that will likely see the light of day.

And yes, would love to do more sneaker collabs and suspect those opportunities will present themselves once we have a little more momentum. Still trying to get the house in order, so to speak. Also working on closing a pretty big deal that'll be a game changer as far as resources available and how ambitious I can get moving forward. I'm close... And will definitely loop you guys in on the forum once I get there.

• Like 2

Would love to do a rug. Actually have a note about that saved for the future after seeing Supreme release a few basic ones. Kaws has done them as well and always thought it would be cool.

a rug would be fucking baller

NBHD x FUCT came out with the one rug I was too slow to cop

C2CsaGYUAAIhNrz.jpg.68b8c240c07422d09c64ca20276b674a.jpg

• Like 2
  • Truth 1

i'm gonna start doing mock ups of stuff that id love for 12oz to do

my next project is a new era 5950 fitted...I have a design that I think would be fucking lit

• Like 1

A mass produced run of Nike sneakers (in a perfect world some Air Max 98s)... I can dream

• Like 1

On 6/11/2018 at 2:23 PM, misteraven said:

...... swap meat.....

NH?

Need to dig up the homosexual entonces thread.

I'd missed this thread. Some killer ideas. 

Montana does the collectible paint cans: Do an oontz can. I don't buy produced-to-be-collectible stuff, but I'd buy a 12 can in a heart beat.

Beer Coozies. Seriously. They're cheap af to produce and are always in demand

More prints/posters. I missed out on the early days run of four you did, (dream items to own/frame). But would love to see more art in general--do standard sizes so they're easy to frame, though.

Zippos?

Swatches?!

Promotional Condoms?!!

• Like 2
  • Props 1

Prints are something definitely planned. Working on setting up a regular schedule for those. 

That said, I still need to move my storage up from Miami. Packed to death with Four The Hard Way deadstock. Pretty sure there’s a couple of the old prints in that stash since I shut it down abruptly and those days were pre HypeBeast, so things didn’t sell out in minutes. 

Will try to renember to hit you up when I make that move. 

• Like 1

Probably stuff that I design when working on shirts. Lot of times they feel more like stuff for prints and I tweak them into t-shirt graphics. 

Been sitting on a a lot of ideas and also holding a bunch back while working on getting some behind the scenes stuff sorted out. 

Hopefully I’ll have it dialed in soon and can get back to it. 

I think I'd like to see the blog come back. I really enjoyed that back in the day. Would be great to get some long form reads on artists, crews, vandals or whoever else.

Also, I think maybe cleaning some of the sub-forums up or consolidating some? Channel Zero is still big, but some of the other general topic ones are perhaps a little stale/outdated?! Feels a little overwhelming/disappointing to comeback and see some that haven't been updated in years at the top of the sub. 

As for physical products, as someone still doing art, hook me up some art supplies or discounts on art supplies. 

I'll post more as they come to me. 

PS. Would this thread be worth a sticky for those that drop by and don't make it this far?

7 hours ago, delv said:

I think I'd like to see the blog come back. I really enjoyed that back in the day. Would be great to get some long form reads on artists, crews, vandals or whoever else.

Also, I think maybe cleaning some of the sub-forums up or consolidating some? Channel Zero is still big, but some of the other general topic ones are perhaps a little stale/outdated?! Feels a little overwhelming/disappointing to comeback and see some that haven't been updated in years at the top of the sub. 

As for physical products, as someone still doing art, hook me up some art supplies or discounts on art supplies. 

I'll post more as they come to me. 

PS. Would this thread be worth a sticky for those that drop by and don't make it this far?

I mentioned this I think to raven

I miss the Martha cooper blog....I think she did a monthly one with her photos