Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
misteraven

FREE 12ozProphet stickers and product for ALL forum members

45 minutes ago, delv said:

Ah shit, this thread proving that being a lurker all this time doesn't pay off. 😞

Reread the first post. You're registration date qualifies you.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Dark_Knight said:

Yo raven hook it up

Instructions in the first post. Read and message me and I’ll float a package your way. 

Just ordered a shirt if you can put a sticker in with my order would be sweet thanks! It’s the one going to south Australia ( can’t be many)

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Schnitzel said:

Just ordered a shirt if you can put a sticker in with my order would be sweet thanks! It’s the one going to south Australia ( can’t be many)

Appreciate the support man. We put free stickers in all orders, but will stuff extra into yours. Thanks!

I got some free things before this thread was made and I'm more than happy with what I got!

So thank you Raven!

but um....can you hook it up with a discount code for the next round of t's??

I realized I'm hella low on t-shirts...all i have left is solid black and white pro5 t-shirts.

would love to cop some 12oz shirts for sure.

On 7/28/2018 at 9:30 PM, ClueTwo said:

How do I get signed up for some free stuff??

Read the first post.

15 hours ago, CALIgula said:

I got some free things before this thread was made and I'm more than happy with what I got!

So thank you Raven!

but um....can you hook it up with a discount code for the next round of t's??

I realized I'm hella low on t-shirts...all i have left is solid black and white pro5 t-shirts.

would love to cop some 12oz shirts for sure.

Never made discount codes but we can sort something out if you message me before the drop.

• Props 1

Cool, glad it got there.

So looks like I won the most reactions this past week, so it rolls over to the next person, which is @One Man Banned. Think I already sent you something, but fair is far, so if he wants it, send over a private message with your address again so I don't have to dig for it.

https://forum.12ozprophet.com/mvp/?time=week

Hoping we dont have to setup rules about how often the same person can win...

Screen Shot 2018-07-30 at 5.18.24 PM.png

• Like 1

Yeeeee got my stickers and patch ,so sick. Thanks oontz. I'm selfish; keeping that shit to myself and books rather than putting em up. 

working on the next drop. dont have a timeline yet, but trying to get things out more regularly f I can manage it.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, misteraven said:

working on the next drop. dont have a timeline yet, but trying to get things out more regularly f I can manage it.

This has me excited. Drop a teaser if/when you can.

Eagerly awaiting my care package, I check the mail everyday. Nice to know something other than bills will show up eventually

• Like 1

Appreciate the enthusiasm man. Trying my best over here to both keep things exciting, while managing more moving parts than I probably should.

By the way, last release is on press as we speak. Should be too much longer before they ship.

Really enjoyed that last release. Wasn't for everyone, but I suspect a lot of people will wish they picked it up a little down the road (and much too late to actually get it).

• Like 1

Just now, misteraven said:

Really enjoyed that last release. Wasn't for everyone, but I suspect a lot of people will wish they picked it up a little down the road (and much too late to actually get it).

This can applied to so much in life. Hindsight def 20/20.

Hey, Im a fan. The stuff you put out always pushes the bar and has for decades. Its easy to get excited about quality stuff.

• Like 1

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now