Lucy I’m Home

Steel Schnauzer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

This bitch took off with Lester Diamond and I don’t hear from her In 6 months she shows back up out the blue I don’t know what to do anymore I’m talking to a new chick and this Lucy is still partying on everyone’s money and time I have a soft spot for her because she had a missacrage when is enough enough?

Pity is not a reason for you to be a doormat to her. If it was your child you share grief with her and maybe her fling with the hustler was a reaction to that.

However you deserve consideration from her as well. If you only get that when she needs company, you’ll only ever be runner up and some one to be dumped when it suits her.

Don’t be a mercenary but don’t be a sucker either.

• Like 1

I think in reality the only reason I care is because I fell in love with her even though I no longer feel this way. She hurt me so I kinda just want to slide on her this summer with this new chick I’ve been seeing. call me childish but I don’t let people get away with hurting me I’m just going to pull up like the Return Of The Mac to hang with our mutual friends and be holding hands with the new girl. I want her to see what she’s missing out on and what I’ve moved onto.

i had a thread about a threesome that ended up badly and me getting punched in the mouth mid stroke... dont do it..

but in the words of a true gentleman, "fuck that bitch".. detach yourself emotionally from her, get your keys from her and tell her to fuck off.. if not, the cycle will keep continuing and she'll continue using you to her convenience while having complete disregards for your emotions for her.. simple as that..

• Like 2

1st step is to get your keys back, you don't want to come home to find this girl rifling through your stuff or worse suckin off some other guy in your bedroom.

2nd step is to cut ties completely. Don't answear her phone calls, reply to facebook posts, or texts, etc.

3rd step is move on with life with new girl and your old girl will be old news. Life will better with out her.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 2