• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

WHATS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT?

DETO

13 hours ago, metronome said:

Speaking of buying appliances, don't buy Samsungs.  Case in point:

image.png.a135c199ab1cfba873e3560abd151d17.png

No shit. I bought a Samsung washing machine cuz it looked cool. It doesn't have an agitator so it's easy to over load and it just stops when it gets lopsided and is a bitch to restart.

• Like 2
  • Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

our last ge washer/dryer lasted 20+ years.

replaced the washer last year b/c of a technicality, the circuit board kinda separated from the "console" due to a little plastic mounting bracket snapping from wear and tear. it still functioned, but you couldn't really tell what setting you had it tuned to and clothes were constantly coming out musty, etc.

still going strong on the original dryer.

• Like 2
  • Props 1

Kenmore Elites are working horses until the board goes out, not as bad if you have the extended warranty.  A technician comes out to replace the board.  The board is manufsctuered by LG.   Learned this during 2020.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, fat ralphy said:

@Schnitzeli remember those days - fuck around get a box of diapers and a some formula….spend like $100 easy.

Good luck with the potty training my guy, that cant come quick enough. 

yeah my daughter being painfully reluctant to give up the night diapers.

daytime we're golden and have been for years but nights are still going strong.

Thank fuck we're past the formula days - pain in the arse.

And day care - I spent over 50,000 in last 8 years.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

I think my vasectomy cost me under $500. I can't imagine my quality of life if I'd been choking up that much to raise some spawn. 

‐----‐--------------------

2" 10/32 screws and a new set of klein screwdrivers, the last set of flat heads were getting too much chisel duty...

• Like 2
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 1

11 hours ago, T4M* said:

1654404515316.jpg

I was watching an episode of Engine Masters and the episode was comparing race fuel and E85 to see which fuel had better engine performance for a race engine.   E85 had a little more performance output.  But I believe they came back later and came back with another episode with the same test comparisons with a average engine to see a broader performance test on regular gas, E85, and race fuel.  E85 still had better output all around. 

For everyone else reading this, don't take my word for it and go through e85 in you tank, do some research first because e85 isn't for everyone.   

For example regarding Honda:   https://itstillruns.com/acura-mdx-fuel-requirements-7670663.html

• Truth 1

18 minutes ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Never even got to use this fuckin thing before sending it back to hell where it came from. 

What happened?